The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

thx u for the chapter hwahwahwa

This family is so wholesome and Estella being dont understand of anything just,,,, cute?? hwahwahwahhasjd <33333
Last panel is big oof, she didn't know about her mother- :(

Fed-Kun's army
because she was a prick who thought of her own "good" (or what she perceived as her peace) over her child and didn't give a shit about bringing to the world a child that will suffer alone and possibly die ?

...ok, now don't boil me alive because of what I'm going to say but why do I feel as if this spirit guy is no good at all? Yeah, he took care of her while she was alone but why did he even do that? He hates humans and, even if Etty is from that weird and twisted race, she's human all the same... And the only one that could put that idea of her mother abandoning Etty in her head is him... And even after seeing all the efforts the king has been putting in renovating the place she was living before, he dares to ask if the king kicked her out? Or the way he treats her?

And her "uncle"... Thinking that Etty hating the king would be amusing... What kind of BS is that piece of 💩 even thinking? Does he think that losing someone's trust and love is an amusing thing? If the author needed someone to fill the role of informant, then the child in training for the archives would have been enough: maybe he discovering a forgotten document or Etty's mother's secret diary or something would have been enough and that could even help to give him more limelight since it seems that the author forgot about him... Or even that demon guy could be of help somehow (if he didn't have amnesia)

@Miyono-chan

I don't think it was the spirit that told her her mom abandoned her. I'm pretty sure her mother imparted some memories to her about her dad and everything, so I think this was some of the things that were given.

The spirit is ML and its sucks, cause he kept her caged in her own world...
To be honest what kind of ML is this..
Separate daughter and father like that

@Miyono-chan
She already knows about her mother abandoning her through her memories (also how she knew how her dad existed and what he kinda looked like). As well, the spirit hasn't been with her long enough to see everything her dad's done and has also been semi-asleep for the entire time that he's been with her at the palace. Also my guess is that he hates humans cuz of how Etty was abandoned in that castle (that's what I got out of the dialogue).

Dex-chan lover
@Miyono-chan

I'd bet the spirit knows what humans do to jewel eye humans and I'd bet he also knows about the stupid crap that is going on with her family's blood.
I'd also bet he's just being super selfish and wants the child to stay with him because of all that.

And yeah that freaking shithead uncle needs his head caved in.
Even the freaking demon that is wrecking havoc and killing was nicer to the child that he is.

I wish this "uncle" thing would be over XD
Oof- what a cliffhanger

Thank you for the chapters! 😊

@someunregpunk considering spirits usually live long lives it would fair to assume that he has met previous jewel eye users maybe even been friends with them and that's why he dislikes humans

Wtf the uncle is trash. Also currently not too pleased with the spirit being ML. Doesn’t seem too healthy, he’s selfish and not allowing her to broaden her horizons.

Double-page supporter
Somewhat despicable uncle...
And there is also an annoying spirit... well, he is a supernatural being; it makes sense he is childish.

I'll reserve my hate for the mom until I hear the background story, for all we know she might have started as the uncle said, but did actually fall for the king afterwards

as for that uncle, I hope the siblings took care of him 😤

Users who are viewing this thread