The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

The spirit seemed to be a good person at first, but it doesn't seem like it now.

MD@Home
As long as the spirit isn’t the male lead, I’m cool with him

Aggregator gang
I thought the red-headed kid disciple of the librarian would be ML. Have people already forgotten about him?

Anyway, Erban needs a whooping from the empress and Ru seems sus but I understand why he doesn't like humans especially after all the crap the jewel-eyed predecessors had to go through.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@edma A yandere spirit is extremely bad news. Since he's not a human, and I get a feeling he's looking down on humans, generally speaking, he might do anything if pushed a little. After all, not being a human means he would have no concept of human ethics. If he happens to go along with the human idea of right and wrong, it's just a coincidence.

Dang I just wanted some wholehearted family fluff even if it was a chapter but everything feels so tense (╥﹏╥)

I hate red head bro and what's up with the spirit? If he's so suspicious watch the conversations between her and the humans yourself instead of interpreting her words

The author is creating weird misunderstandings and its...weird lol. Also I sort of think the "spirit" is Estrella's mother's brother (her uncle). Erban did say their clan had unique powers and they sort of look alike.

Thanks for the double update!!♡

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I really don't get Erban's actions here at all. Not only does he know that Estrella's clan can read emotions he just got done sharing that info right before he entered that room.
Why is he acting like he is keeping his emotions towards her a secret?

Well yeah literally she abandoned her knowing that no one will remember them when she died
I don’t blame the child thinking this

Oh my poor baby 😢😢😢

That last sentence stabbed deeply. Can't blame the little one for saying that, she knows all too well that she was abandoned

I hope we wont have to deal with unnecessary misunderstandings like in the twins manhwa

I also don't understand the spirit hate. He distrusts humans (who doesn't), he knows that she was once abandoned by her family, and he knows how terribly humanity treats those with jeweled eyes. No shit he'd rather her be safe in the forest that in the mist of greedy humans. But he hasn't forced her to return to the forest because he respects her autonomy. That makes him a good guy who's ultimately concerned about her wellbeing.

Anyway, just let her call you dad dude, this uncle shit is confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread