The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Im cryyingg it looks like she called him spirit daddyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tbh the spirit guy is gettting annoying.. wth is this kind of grooming dude.
And that erbonnerton whoever it is guy should just shut up.

I'm here for the adorable siblings interactions

Yall really dont like the spirit guy. but if every time someone is born with jewel eyes humanity fucks them over horrifically, no one could blame you for not trusting humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Something should happen to the uncle for purposely trying to ruin her relationship with her father. I hope the story doesn't just let that go.
And I don't know why everyone hates on the Spirit so badly. Grooming? He's not planning on having sex with her. From his perspective a child was left all alone for years and he could only take care of her during the winter time. I wouldn't expect a spirit to know how to properly take care of a child other than the basics of food water and shelter but he tried and taught her some valuable spirit knowledge. But now the family that seemingly abandoned her wants her back, also her eyes are special so what if that's the only reason but he's at least patient and watching how the family treats her instead of just snatching her up and away. And it doesn't help the father wants her to be happy/comfortable so he caters to her every wish so she can adjust well into the castle, honestly what decent person wouldn't, but people keep showing up trying to ruin the peace and progress. The priests needs her eyes, the uncle just wants to cause trouble, some evil demon is there also causing trouble. If I were the spirit I too would want to take her back to the forest where she wouldn't have these problems and she can be happy but she needs to live with people, he at least understands that even though he doesn't like them himself.
I really think he's just there to take her away when she gets really upset over something, like being abandoned, or some misunderstanding leading her to run away. They'll go back to the forest later the issues will be solved and she'll go back to her family. Oh and I guess spirit friend is still there

Banned
OH!!!!!
HER MOM IS STILL ALIVE!!!
Remember that her clan only died when no one remembers anymore but Estrella still remembers her mom.

Dex-chan lover
@agtra her clan has ears, the suicide comes from the fact that they're hunted to the ends of the Earth by their clan. (they simply can't fathom the idea of dying, not to mention the problems with the outside) they're immortal as long as someone remembers them, Estrella's father is still alive (pretty sure he would have remembered Estrella's mom) and I'm unsure if Estrella is an exception because she is her child (I forgot the curse was 1) they will die when they're forgotten 2) when they die, everything about them will be forgotten. if it's the 2nd then its possible, but the spirit who loves their clan could have been the one to tell Estrella that she had a mom)

That brother of his is . . . A little dumb?
She clearly said he's the one who hates her that's why she's acting that way, yet . . . He says . . . Wat

Users who are viewing this thread