The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

In the first place Estrella is not an ordinary human. Remember shes from a lineage of a certain tribe.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. It sounds like he is accusing her of the very crime he committed. A corpse come back to life - like what you might feel from dead jeweled eyes implanted in someone?

STOP. DIDNT HER MOM HAVE BLUE HAIR??!! WTF DID HE STEAL HER MOM’S EYES??!?!!!

EITHER THAT OR THOSE ARE SOMEHOW ESTRELLA’S EYES??!

I think the monster that revived a corpse is the boy not or girl, for what we saw on the beginning of the chapter

Huh. There was a story of aquamarine jeweled eyes who had healing power. Their eye got stolen and so they dug out their other eye and end their life. (If i remember correctly)

Seems like the fate repeating itself to someone else. Or...?

Could Estella look like someone or did she already dead once?

There is a story of Mr.Spirit and a taboo. Is all of these connected?

Interesting

@tadii I think her mom should have jeweled eyes since they are Jubar no? But we do not know what color her eyes are. But she seemingly had blue hair.

Double-page supporter
I'm excited for this part of the story! I wonder if the demon will help Estrella. Also lmao he still has bags under his eyes 🤣🤣

@wf2808
@enyoteremchi

No no, only members of the imperial family can have jeweled eyes and not the Jubar. But the Jubar are a special tribe, just not affiliated with jeweled eyes.

That’s why the Emperor made the remark, “That child is related to the imperial family.” And from earlier in the chapter, it seems the boy lied to the Viscount that the Emperor’s brother ‘abandoned him’ (suggesting the brother had an illegitimate child?) and that’s why the Viscount comforts him in saying that the brother might be ‘not great’ but the Emperor has a sense or responsibility.

Im assming the eyes maybe still have the pain the person felt at the time of death/removal ? Maybe thats why she passed out due to the emotions. Also maybe the child saw the spirit thing protecting her ? Who knows look forward to the next chapter :D

What a cruel thing to say! She’s just a little girl! Who the hell would call her a monster?! I don’t like this new kid. Ugh I’ve got a bad feeling about him. Stay safe Estelle! 😨

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread