The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

@gayleen from what i understand he wants to be part of the royal family, but seemingly mostly just to have a "better live" as he seemingly had no other option for a better live, and finding the jewel eyes would give him that chance, via the royal family

Honestly, I trust the demon far more than that counterfeit Jubar. He's also far more likable. Like, I know it's because of plot and all, but at least the demon has (technically) shown us his cards whereas we don't know jackshit about that fake kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, the demon possessed dude is just having a fun laugh looking at this little shit.

Fed-Kun's army
please pleasseeee let that shitty kid die
i don't give a crap if he lived a hard life but if you're gonna be like that then you deserve to be treated like crap

Ok kid. I've had enough of your projections. Not everybody wants the same things. Atleast she is a true royal by blood unlike you who stole somebody else's eyes.

The amount of hate in the comments makes me really sad. Please, he’s still a literal child who doesn’t know any better and unlike Estrella he didn’t have a powerful spirit teaching him better ways and wasn’t even born with the magical power to forgive all humanity. He needs guidance, not being murdered by a gang of people simping Estrella.

Users who are viewing this thread