The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really not sure how that demon can still be around, unknown to everyone.

thank you so much for these 2 chapters!!!! Things are getting really interesting....!!!!

I am a person that say no violence to the kid but that boi sure need a good smack in the head.. He's too greedy that I want to smack his head hard

Double-page supporter
Is this possessing thing a demon or surprisingly a spirit?

This is the make or break point for me. Either King Daddy has listened to his daughter and thinks about her words carefully to maybe see some possible outcomes or it gets brain-dead it happens because it happened

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. That kid is just pathetic. I hope he won't endanger Estrella

Oh my, that kid has really convinced himself that he's a jeweled eye. Although I guess in order to sell a lie, you have to believe the lie. But after finding out that all jeweled eyes are kind to a fault, his fakeness really stands out.

Dex-chan lover
This new development w/ daughter-father bonding is waaay better than what we got with the siblings. it’s intriguing, estrella gets to display her powers (mostly) unhindered, and we’ll get to see how that brat is gonna try to scheme against estrella. by the way, we still don’t know who/what that red guy is right? the one who faced off the ice spirit, i mean. I don’t think it’s been revealed but I can’t remember 🤔

Still can’t get over the audacity of this little asshole. So greedy and malicious. I get that he is desperate and came from nothing, but why you gotta pull down others bro. Why can’t you be satisfied living your lie, why you gotta aim for more (like a certain trash concubine). And the raging hypocrisy and entitlement!

I can’t wait until they slap some sense into this brat

The princess: "The weak can't come."
The boy, who's a weak fuck that can only heal: "I want to go too!"
The princess: "Sure, suit yourself and die, whatever."

Users who are viewing this thread