The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - End of Season 1

I’m sorry but I’m done. 43 chapters of just.... nothing. And really? Why leave it on a cliffhanger?? I really appreciate the translators for their work on this but for now, I’m going to have to bow out

I should be scared for her but admittedly I was staring at their cleavage. also I’ve been on cloud 9 ever since those strong knights/priests were introduced. like they were introduced very reverse harem style even tho that’s not the genre we’re in lol

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or everyone here patient is so low 😅can’t you just wait for a few months?

I don't know how to feel about that demon. Like, he's reassuring us that Estrella is who she is and he's so sassy to that little fakery but... he himself is a little shit.

Omg OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg

why!!!!!!!!!! oh well see you guys in.... maybe 3 months... at most... and hopefully the translator still available

Tyvm for the update! I hope the next season will start soon ♥~

l514j.jpg

Thank you for updating.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the ice dude helping her let her make her own decisions cause he believed in her. That's a real fren.

Users who are viewing this thread