The Princess in the Dumpster - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, so far the King kinda seems inconsistent. Judging by those around him he seems like a regular cold and cunning king but he goes to treat the mc kindly even though he has no idea who she is/where she's from. Ig it's way too early to be judging him for now but eh.

I do admit I may be wrong with him being cold seeing as he considered whether to lie or not to mc, choosing to lie to make her feel better instead of being blunt about it. So then he might be An expressionless type of person?

When you realize your 2nd paragraph contradicts your 1st... Welp that's boredom and tiredness for you.

oho, I like this MC, straight forward and the king is also quite active, I mean he's even looking for record books ..
hmm I started like this, thank you!!!

why doesn't he remember tho? or is the girl not actually his own daughter but a brothers daughter?? i wanna read more :( thanks for the update!

@HnaaA Four chapters in he beat Claude by saving her without hesitation. It's kinda sad really.

I really liked the interaction in this chapter, how she has understandable anger and his gentleness with her that makes me believe he could actually be a decent father.

Group Leader
I'm speculating magic is at play. For the royal palace to seemingly forget about a castle and let it fall into ruin. For a royal to be forgotten. Records not matching memories.

Don't think it's "It's the king's brother's daughter" thing. The old castle is still on royal grounds. It couldn't have been constructed without the king knowing.

i love how he looks like he doesn't care (if we judge appearance-wise) but it seems like he's very kind :''')

Users who are viewing this thread