The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for putting these up. Especially thanks for the disclaimer so people understand the differences between these and the main series. There's still a good bit of romance here, but more understated as you said.

Last edited:
Group Leader
That's it for the first day. I'll try to do a chapter per day from here.
Very different overall, that's what years of growing as an artist does to you, but plenty still in common.

The plot should be clear now: get the mana to summon Sylpheed, somehow convince the people to put their faith in Sara, stop the wall falling apart. And as of the current chapter of the serialization (ch11) a lot of that might be looking familiar. Faith is something that hasn't been given special attention there yet, but it was still emphasized a few times.

In both versions, this is where things should start getting serious. Kamejiro's repeated the serialization is a re-imagining of the same story, following the same events, and with every chapter I feel more confident we're headed down the same route.

This version's also almost entirely from Natalia's perspective, contrasting the serialized version which mostly follows Sara. There was side material showing what Sara was going through but she's meant to be a bit of a mystery to anyone reading the main story.

Thanks for putting these up. Especially thanks for the disclaimer so people understand the differences between these and the main series. There's still a good bit of romance here, but more understated as you said.
I didn't want anyone getting their hopes up for an explicitly romantic ending here, or getting the wrong idea it means there wouldn't be romance in the serialized version. Got a lot of worries in general people will take away the wrong things, but I'm tired of dancing around spoilers and damn do I want to work on the extras already.

Dex-chan lover
This was interesting, especially with how it reads a bit colder than the serialization. Like there's definitely an understated chemistry, but the overall vibe is more foreboding.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters. It's really interesting to see how it's different but still the same. I'm kinda enjoying Natalia side better.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny that I feel like the serialization version of Natalia accepted and began to trust Sara a lot quicker than this one, even though by no means this version of Natalia came around to Sara slowly either.

Users who are viewing this thread