The Princess of Sylph (Twitter Version) - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Will the sister be moved? Will the petrified people turn back?

I don't want another Majo no Tabitabi :(

Dex-chan lover
the knights save the day! I said this before but the knights here are really different from the serialized version. I wonder how the changes in them will affect the story?

thanks for the chapter!
Yeah they've rallied behind Sara and Natalia. That might be because as knights, they understand how complex these decisions can be and don't get as wrapped up in their emotions as a typical citizen might. They're more used to thinking things through during crisis.

The characters and story continues to try and force Natalia to "choose" between her people and Sara; and Natalia continues to argue that the choice itself is invalid, that labeling it as a choice, is itself an oversimplification of what's happening.

I've already explained my position on this choice and how killing Sara would likely make the situation worse but I admire Natalia's force. It's also great that she clearly doesn't make her decisions lightly. It's funny that the people wrongly view her as godly yet in these moments where she disregards this "choice," she rises above it all the most.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
ngl natalia needs to prove me wrong that she ain’t doing it because she’s down bad… for a NUN! girl… :kek:
She doesn't seem to believe in killing someone to save another. She seems to reject that kind of utilitarian approach and moral framework (philosophical concept). She believes she can save them along with Sara and that, that is the better moral decision. Plus she's prideful.

There's uncertainty about why her brother allowed Sara to have the sword; and most importantly, as she implied before, her psychology would likely be wrecked by being forced to actively murder someone. Their system has forced too much pressure and stress on 1 human being.

Her feelings must be mixed up in there too though, for sure. But to me that's part of the issue: murdering the only person that keeps her sane will almost certainly revert her back to her pre-Sara days. I don't know that she'd be very useful afterwards. To me, every decision is a bit of a gamble, so I don't blame her for any decision she makes here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah they've rallied behind Sara and Natalia. That might be because as knights, they understand how complex these decisions can be and don't get as wrapped up in their emotions as a typical citizen might. They're more used to thinking things through during crisis.
yeah but they're only mature here though. They know how to fight monsters, protect citizens, is aware that the royal princess aren't god and can be vulnerable too,... They're much more sensible than other citizens.

However, in the serialized version, they haven't fought monsters for hundred years, they came so late to a monster attack (that frankly if the Princess hadn't been there, would be a disaster) and they seem to worship the Princess blindly like other citizens (all of this happened in chapter 2 btw).

Which makes me question how exactly will the serialized version handle the crisis, when the knights there are a lot less experienced and sensible?

Dex-chan lover
yeah but they're only mature here though. They know how to fight monsters, protect citizens, is aware that the royal princess aren't god and can be vulnerable too,... They're much more sensible than other citizens.

However, in the serialized version, they haven't fought monsters for hundred years, they came so late to a monster attack (that frankly if the Princess hadn't been there, would be a disaster) and they seem to worship the Princess blindly like other citizens (all of this happened in chapter 2 btw).

Which makes me question how exactly will the serialized version handle the crisis, when the knights there are a lot less experienced and sensible?
I think it's mostly the same. Just a variety of knights & it's hinted at that they haven't fought monsters much here, I think. The seriealized makes everything clearer but I'm looking forward to all the similarities and differences too!

Last edited:
Group Leader
I could see the knight captain returning as one of the few sensible characters concerned for Natalia. His absence so far could simply be that narratively, there hasn't been much external threat yet, and thematically, he'd interfere with the sense of overwhelming loneliness and pressure on Natalia that made Sara take action.

I'd be surprised if Mother Therese also blindly believes the whole demi-god royal family thing. She'll be appearing next chapter in the twitter version. In fact all the major characters of the serialized version appeared here somewhere. The minister and Sister Annie both were in the prequel doujinshi.

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for the moment where's Sara can't deal with this anymore and actively try to kill herself.

More seriously, I feel like the reasons Sara isn't dead right now is because, one, she's certainly scared of dying (I mean, who wouldn't be) and she knows that Natalia really do need her.

So this looks like a race against time. What will happen first? Sara being unable to bear with the burden of having so many life lost "because of her" despite all of Natalia's efforts ? Or the stability of the kingdom?

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhh... I wonder how will they untangle this whole mess? Like there was not much faith to be collected the first time around.

Dex-chan lover
Man how the heck are they gonna get out this predicament...
Anyways, gotta respect the princess stubbornness to not kill Sara and to wish for everyone to be saved.
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
remembering sister sara's hesitation marks on her wrist and now this. you can empathize with the princess but you can also feel how painful this must be for sister sara

she only wants to save the princess but now she feels like she is the cause of all this misfortune :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread