The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Spiritspeech (Twitter Extra)

Group Leader
Normally I'd hold onto the twitter extras until the story progresses further, since they can have minor spoilers, but this one was too adorable and relevant to pass up.

Also don't tell anyone but Spiritspeech is just English with each letter upside down and mirrored.

Dex-chan lover
iSQFx-nKqJc.jpg

They are too gay :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd hold onto the twitter extras until the story progresses further, since they can have minor spoilers, but this one was too adorable and relevant to pass up.

Also don't tell anyone but Spiritspeech is just English with each letter upside down and mirrored.
Is that a recent Twitter post?

Banned
ok guys ive been holding this one off, but tell me. Is this platonic yuri or something, or is it full yuri? The nun stuff makes me believe it wont go all the way (as in relationship)

Dex-chan lover
ok guys ive been holding this one off, but tell me. Is this platonic yuri or something, or is it full yuri? The nun stuff makes me believe it wont go all the way (as in relationship)
This chapter/extra is pretty explicit.

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure they bang, as suggested on author's pixiv

Banned
Okay my worry is still how this will play out, though. She will need a heir to continue the bloodline, no? So a male is needed. But then again, it is a world of magic..

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye my heart. You served a great purpose, and you died for a great cause. Too much sugar from yuri, you were weakened and finally killed by the ADORABLENESS of this. I will see you again in another cute yuri scene.

Double-page supporter
is there a translation for the stuff on pixiv and also the original? cant seem to find it on mangadex or dynasty

Users who are viewing this thread