The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Snapdragon (1)

Group Leader
I've mentioned this manga is a loose re-imagining of the original self-published version, but this chapter in particular is extremely close to the prequel doujinshi Kamejiro published in 2019. Which was also a two parter. This might not have had all the answers you're hoping for, but if it's the same you'll get them next time.

The biggest difference so far is, originally, Sara went to intentionally steal Sylpheed because she was afraid the ritual itself might kill Natalia. This ended with the ritual killing Sara, because she's in way over her head, and Natalia giving her mana-rich blood to revive her; a sad irony that her good intentions ultimately made no difference and might have made everything worse. Which is a theme with this manga you might want to watch out for. Things can't work out the same here, since Natalia wasn't aware of what Sara did, but there's a reason Sara has a bit of Natalia's blood on her.

Also, Pixiv is holding a web manga election where anyone can nominate their favorite web published manga, and Kamejiro's asked for support. (She really wants to reach the point where they're a couple.)
https://webmanga-sousenkyo.com/
All you need to do is hit the blue 総選挙にノミネートする button at the top, then just fill シルフの花姫 in the top box and submit.
You can nominate multiple manga too (so 見えてますよ!愛沢さん would be another great example) BUT make sure to only submit one at a time or they won't count.

Any manga will do so long as it was first published online, the 1st volume will release as of December 31st, 2023, the latest chapter has been released after December 31st, 2022, and there are 5 or less volumes published as of August 31st 2023.

Dex-chan lover
You can nominate multiple manga too (so 見えてますよ!愛沢さん would be another great example) BUT make sure to only submit one at a time or they won't count.
Sniff. Only this manga is left to soothe my heart after My sister's best friend my lover got axed. Hopefully these dorks have many fluffy adventures ahead of them.

Dex-chan lover
-50O_PErGFc.jpg

It was non of her business...
Until she understood, that it was :huh:

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

someone has to break through the frontline of natalias mask of good health and sara is bringing tanks

I've mentioned this manga is a loose re-imagining of the original self-published version, but this chapter in particular is extremely close to the prequel doujinshi Kamejiro published in 2019. Which was also a two parter. This might not have had all the answers you're hoping for, but if it's the same you'll get them next time.

The biggest difference so far is, originally, Sara went to intentionally steal Sylpheed because she was afraid the ritual itself might kill Natalia. This ended with the ritual killing Sara, because she's in way over her head, and Natalia giving her mana-rich blood to revive her; a sad irony that her good intentions ultimately made no difference and might have made everything worse. Which is a theme with this manga you might want to watch out for. Things can't work out the same here, since Natalia wasn't aware of what Sara did, but there's a reason Sara has a bit of Natalia's blood on her.

Also, Pixiv is holding a web manga election where anyone can nominate their favorite web published manga, and Kamejiro's asked for support. (She really wants to reach the point where they're a couple.)
https://webmanga-sousenkyo.com/
All you need to do is hit the blue 総選挙にノミネートする button at the top, then just fill シルフの花姫 in the top box and submit.

Any manga will do so long as it was first published online, the 1st volume will release as of December 31st, 2023, the latest chapter has been released after December 31st, 2022, and there are 5 or less volumes published as of August 31st 2023.
Done! For the Princess!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, love triangles are like top 5 worst things that happen in yuri. It is to no surprise trash like that gets axed. Not only that, it also has hetshit in it. So two top 5 redflags. And people wonder why it's not popular with the fandom lmao
? Wth you talking about, there are pretty much no guys/men in the story. There is also no love triangle, just one sided love.

Banned
? Wth you talking about, there are pretty much no guys/men in the story. There is also no love triangle, just one sided love.
Her sister gets married to some dude, the ex of her sister wants the little sister and the little sister loves her older sister in a romantic way. How is that not only hetshit because of the marriage but also a love triangle? Are you ok my dude? Like i said, the whole thing just has red flags and it's just drama all the fucking time. Of course modern yuri audiences don't like it. Anemone's popularity for example is the proof of times changing.

Now go cry somewhere else but don't be delusional about it.

Dex-chan lover
Her sister gets married to some dude, the ex of her sister wants the little sister and the little sister loves her older sister in a romantic way. How is that not only hetshit because of the marriage but also a love triangle? Are you ok my dude? Like i said, the whole thing just has red flags and it's just drama all the fucking time. Of course modern yuri audiences don't like it. Anemone's popularity for example is the proof of times changing.

Now go cry somewhere else but don't be delusional about it.
Love triangle usually implies at least possibility of love between 2 actors, it becomes clear nearly immediately younger sister won't even try being with her older sister, and becomes series about depression.
Some of the most popular stories in yuri have het subplots/start with FMC trying to find a dude before discovering magic of yuri. And the drama is in pretty much all of them. Look even on this website, especially from the korean authors.
If your claim was that action series are on the rise, or series that seem like yuri-shounen for lack of better word, I would agree. Or if you wanted to say that introspective serious works are on the down, yeah, seems to be bad market for them unfortunately.

Banned
Love triangle usually implies at least possibility of love between 2 actors, it becomes clear nearly immediately younger sister won't even try being with her older sister, and becomes series about depression.
Some of the most popular stories in yuri have het subplots/start with FMC trying to find a dude before discovering magic of yuri. And the drama is in pretty much all of them. Look even on this website, especially from the korean authors.
If your claim was that action series are on the rise, or series that seem like yuri-shounen for lack of better word, I would agree. Or if you wanted to say that introspective serious works are on the down, yeah, seems to be bad market for them unfortunately.
I ain't readin' all that for your hetshit drama justification in yuri. I've read the work a long time ago and it was so bad and full of drama i dropped it. Guess i wasn't the only one. Hope you look forward to the axe.

Dex-chan lover
Lets talk about the chapter, please.

This is good chapter 0. Sara still wear white dress. And she not holding the real sword at that time?

Users who are viewing this thread