The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Snapdragon (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations, it was so well done you were an official publisher.

Dex-chan lover
Her sister gets married to some dude, the ex of her sister wants the little sister and the little sister loves her older sister in a romantic way. How is that not only hetshit because of the marriage but also a love triangle? Are you ok my dude? Like i said, the whole thing just has red flags and it's just drama all the fucking time. Of course modern yuri audiences don't like it. Anemone's popularity for example is the proof of times changing.

Now go cry somewhere else but don't be delusional about it.
Do you think Bloom into You is trash because it contains a love triangle (much more of one than my sister's best friend my lover does) and has "hetshit" (akari's crush on some guy and getting together with doujima by the epilogue)? Also why do you think modern yuri audiences don't like it, its quite highly rated here on Mangadex at least?

Banned
Do you think Bloom into You is trash because it contains a love triangle (much more of one than my sister's best friend my lover does) and has "hetshit" (akari's crush on some guy and getting together with doujima by the epilogue)? Also why do you think modern yuri audiences don't like it, its quite highly rated here on Mangadex at least?
I fail to understand how you could read both works and unironically ask these questions.

Edit: Can't wait for your next emoji. My goodness...

Dex-chan lover
I fail to understand how you could read both works and unironically ask these questions.

Edit: Can't wait for your next emoji. My goodness...
Because you said My Sister's Best Friend My Lover is trash just for having a love triangle and a straight person, so I wanted to know if those are always dealbreakers or not by bringing up the most well loved yuri manga which also includes those two things

Banned
Because you said My Sister's Best Friend My Lover is trash just for having a love triangle and a straight person, so I wanted to know if those are always dealbreakers or not by bringing up the most well loved yuri manga which also includes those two things
You like to watch movies? I love Aliens. One of my all-time favorites. But it has elements i usually would say that i dislike and are an indicator that the movie will most likely not be good. A "strong" female mc, just as one example(there are others but let's stick with an easy one). It's all too easy to make these types of characters Mary Sues and perfect. Modern movies are a good example of that, making it a redflag. But a usual redflag did not bother me in the slightest. It became one of my favorite movies.

Now, answer me this: Is Yagate kimi ni naru Aliens or is it Ane no shinyuu? The one that is a classic in the making or the work that got axed?

Edit:
Also why do you think modern yuri audiences don't like it, its quite highly rated here on Mangadex at least?
Just as a little heads up, the last thing you want to do is look on manga sites' ratings for manga to see if a work is good or not. You should read it instead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aight so ignoring the argument going on, I actually like this sister Sara more than her non-serialized version

Users who are viewing this thread