The Princess of Sylph - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Hypericum

Dex-chan lover
Will the continuation be to this version of the story or the twitter one? And is that where it will be uploaded? Since this already says completed

Group Leader
Thank you so much for your hard work on TLing this beautiful series. It's so sad that the serialization is ending...

It'll be bittersweet buying a copy of volume 3, but I'll continue to follow and support with subbing to Kamejiro's fanbox. Here's hoping she can find success with self-publishing going forward.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your work till now!!!

also wow, reading the comments is kinda sad because it's clear some people don't bother reading the credits at all.

Dex-chan lover
where will the fanbox chapters be added on mangadex? here, or a new page?

I hope this gets picked up again by some other magazine. I really loved the setting and I feel like the author wasn't expecting it to end so fast since the plot doesn't feel like it's come very far.
Please please support the author so we can have a continuation of this gorgeous series

Author pixiv: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/3916171
Author fanbox: https://kamejiroro.fanbox.cc/posts/7810811
Don't forget to support the author through the links from this post!!!

Supporter
Any information about the english TL through fanbox? that's what's holding me back atm

Dex-chan lover
Any information about the english TL through fanbox? that's what's holding me back atm
Checking at the comments, this is what the author mentioned:

"Thank you!! I'm so happy that you like my work! I plan to ask a translator to translate the parts I'm serializing myself. However, I think it will take some time, so I'll let you know about the English translation once I have a plan."

All we can do is give our support and wait :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Man...

Thank you for bringing this series to us Beltaro, without you I would probably never have found about this author and their lovely drawings. Adding to that the fact your translation work is so clean that some "professionally translated" manga should be ashamed. And we really can't thank you enough.

I'll happily follow what Kamejiro and you work on next, because it is sure to be of high quality.

Supporter
Insanely happy to hear the author is planning to continue the story despite cancellation. You can tell how much they love this story and how badly they want to share it. It's inspiring. Time to throw money at them.

Insane this got cancelled in the first place, though. I know it's pointless to compare or get upset about this stuff, but it's baffling that a story with such interesting characters and such a cool setting gets axed while the industry keeps pumping generic isekai shit by the dozens. Especially when it comes to yuri, there are so few yuri fantasy series that aren't isekai or generic video game fantasy, this was a standout and didn't deserve to get axed.

Dex-chan lover
eh, It really feels over the past year or two that jp yuri audiences tastes have changed in a direction... that well, I find disappointing, but I'm glad to see more authors getting to earn money with yuri i guess?
and your taste in Yuri is the golden standard somehow? it’s clearly this type of story didn’t had such a wide appeal, the Readers voted with their wallets and their time to read, OR the publisher though it will be mega popular and instead it’s an niche story with small pool or readers

Users who are viewing this thread