The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter

also can the CEO stop being so fucking annoying. Stealing her phone, digging through her messages, looming over her shoulder to see what / who she's texting, inquiring about her dating life. It's obvious he's not afraid of her leaking his secret anymore he's using his position of power to just do whatever the fuck he wants because he has a little crush now.

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, he wants her to reach at least one of the things in her bucket list. Thank you!

Group Leader
is there something wrong with the page order?
the story doesn't make sense O_O

@cherokeemoon I know right? Honestly it's been pissing me off. They dragged that whole thing with the phone out way too long. I kept wondering if he would ever give it back or if she would somehow manage to get that phone cut off. And I feel like he's not gonna really get in trouble for it. Plus it feels like she has to divulge everything about her life to him or he spy on her etc. No privacy. This is why I don't really like it when the boss is the love interest. They always abuse their power whether they mean to or not. It doesn't really make me want read further, but I like her so...

Well... the man grew up with no privacy. It would be unusual to expect him to show respect for it. In any case, Noona's there to bruise some ribs when he gets too close so they balance out.

Users who are viewing this thread