The Problem of My Love Affair - Ch. 34

Loving this series more and more with each update! Thank you for the triple update. Love seeing the twins so much!! They're so hilarious

Efu

Loool he's so childish it's hilarious. Props to Taehee for being the first woman in his life to bring out that side of him!

On the other side, I'm glad this is starting to update regularly. I'm on chapter 60ish on my language's official translation and I guarantee that you're in for one heck of a ride.

every time he thinks or does something, I can only think "heh, stupid" hahaha He's so funny now that he has feelings for her

Mnx

Thanks for the update!
This is so good !!! They are a bunch of chaotic love birdsss.

Can I pls kill him?
I cant stand it when he just open her phone like its totally normal and search about her personal matters.. He was cute at first but I rly Wanna hit him right now

Geez, I'd forgotten that Taehee beat the shit out of the CEO that time she was drunk. There was no need to worry about her when that idiot guy was harassing her. 😅

Is Secretary Yoon the only decent guy? The whole thing is still funny, but CEO guy seems kind of broken more often than not, and it's like Taehee will be stuck trying to fix him. ^^;; She deserves a lot better than that.

The kids are so funny and smart I bet they did that on purpose to scare off that annoying guy lmao 😆

Users who are viewing this thread