The Promised Neverland

MD keep minimizing but I feel (and SEE) that more and more groups are leaving by the day.
Furthermore, there is no sign of a turnaround or at least a stop to this mess - so I fear that we could reach a critical situation very soon, IMHO.

I'm confused. What exactly is their beef with mangadex? I don't wanna have to go back to using Mangakakalot, and while I pay for Shounen Jump's subscription I'm not really fond that I can't load every image on one page at the time. What exactly is the issue going on here? If someone could explain it to me or direct me towards a blog post, I'd appreciate it.

@miyushinohara Since mangadex doesn't do ads other sites are pissed on this one because this site actually cares about its users. This site doesn't try to datamine your browser and use malware/virus ads and popups lol.

I bought the SJ trial for a different series, decided to finally read this after hearing the anime was good. I’m glad I read it first! I’ve only seen a few eps of the anime, but there’s definitely a charm (and thrill) that can only be captured/portrayed through the manga (writing, pacing, illustration— always felt b/w and diff drawing styles can hold a lot of power in capturing moods)

Both beautiful and chilling illustrations, which gave me a thrill when suddenly “flipping” the page to certain scenes. Also liked the short stories and flashbacks+extra details.

Where can I go to read the chapters between?
They don't have them here and the official translation only shows 1, 2, 3 then 143, 144, 145.

I have to say, this is a great manga until
they leave the orphanage,
then it becomes a good manga for a while before settling into mediocre with a few good moments. Certainly worth the read, but mostly for the beginning. The problem with great beginnings is that it just sets expectations so high.

Probably I'm not the only one noticed this but,
Emma cut Ray's left ear during the escape so how the heck it grows back? Did the artist forgot about this?

Contributor
It's a great manga in the first arc.
Then it's the standart shonen, not interesting at all, wit the power of friendship winning over all.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 146 - BATALLA EN LA CAPITAL DEL REY
Ch. 146 - The Imperial Capital Battle

Cuando sabes que el traductor,humano o máquina,ni lo intenta.

@fizhsmile i do think he didn't cut Ray's ear but a portion on where the locator was hidden. Emma's ear was cut instead just for the sake of bait.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wtf!? Grandma???? How the heck... Does that mean ray is a direct descendant?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

kml

Fed-Kun's army
where am i supposed to read this. like most of the thing is missing what the heck

Users who are viewing this thread