The Promised Neverland

I think the first arcs when they were in the farm were the best, but I feel like its really starting to pick up pretty well.
This is a nice manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Tikibo I agree. It is kind of unsettling with how goldy pond chapters turn into. I really like the first arc, but somehow the story doesn't keep up and have less psychology battle which is the charm. I hope the new arc pick it up.

@Tikibo I agree. I feel the quality has really dipped since goldy pond. I also agree that its a problem with rushing the plot forward. Its gone from a great manga to a fairly average one.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, after chapter 113 I'm 99% sure editor of this manga is total retard. Why he even allowed (and possibly recommended) changing this manga into some kind of battle shit? Literally ONLY manga in recent WSJ story which forces readers to use their brain (no, Death Note was not such manga), and they change it to
sob stories about background characters getting killed, and characters straight from low-effort fighting game killing demons
?!

Why I blame editor for this blemish and not the author? Well, he's known for his detective manga not for this... thing.

Also, ratings are dropping steadily and with the way it is going we may see Promised Neverland getting an axe :( And no
killing Juugo and Lukas
is not reason for such low rankings, they are relatively new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this, I stopped having interest in Shōnen jump series a long time ago but this one is different.

Dex-chan lover
Trouble with the keeping the whole psychological fight is the setting now
They changed from being in a cage setting where they had to hide what they knew to avoid death from other humans to an area where the demons don’t give a fark what your emotional straight is they gona eat ya regardless.
If anything they should go do an arc with Norman and see how he’s faring by himself in that lab.

OMG THAT DESCRIPTION IM FUCKING IN BOYS LETS CRY IN 80 CHAPTERS!!!!!!

Group Leader
@grimlight @Kevin7557 it's just that back then, these chapters were uploaded by Manga$tream.
Which now doesn't want any of their chapters on MD. So they removed all of them.
Hence why a lot of chapters are missing.

This manga is turning into shit so quickly. The first 80 chapters or so was brilliant, and now it's just a story about killing characters off.

I will not argue that there is a slight feeling of disappointment.
At first it was great to show the thriller and psychology rides. But after that, the run away arc quite so-so.
The excitement is there but standard.
How they tried to find Minerva and the human world, was not drawn further and complex.

There are still many pieces of mystery that can be used to tighten the situation. Especially the role of Norman, how there are interests behind, how the issue of human trafficking is more emphasized etc.

It's still awesome reading tho. But I'll drop from 9 to - more or less - 8.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Flavor25 Checking MangaUpdates, you can see the missing chapters are by MangaStream who do not allow rehosting.

Users who are viewing this thread