The Public Moral Committee Member and the Delinquent Who Will Be Together in the Future - Ch. 6 - The Last Day of Public Moral Week, After School

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they're not committed to anything but they'll add more stuff as the ideas come and on a relaxed schedule. They had a quick idea, made it and now everything else is extra content. It could be a couple extra shorts or mess around and turn into real extra chapters.
wow and the story is supposed to be yuri YET the only god damn YURI is in the TITLE OF THE MANGA? ughhh and the story is already done! LOL

I won’t put much stock in the author ever making this story actually finished given how it even ended, which means we only go the title as an HINT that they will be together in the future BUT NOT in the story we are reading! like ever!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh boy they've got HISTORY! And it's a cute one. They used to be friends and because sometimes adults are bitches who refuse to listen to their children the "black sheep" of the school decided to cut off ties, but the public moral girl still wanted to be friends so she found an excuse to keep interacting. :glee::glee::glee::glee::glee:

Also, yes, delinquent-san, you definitely lost. And you'll keep losing. I mean, you've been separated for 1-2 years (or more, since they are on the second year of HS and we don't know if the previous ordeal happened at the end of middle school or earlier), and glasses girl has got some moves.

Eagerly waiting for the gay metamorphosis of their rebuilt friendship :pepehmm::pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
wow and the story is supposed to be yuri YET the only god damn YURI is in the TITLE OF THE MANGA? ughhh and the story is already done! LOL

I won’t put much stock in the author ever making this story actually finished given how it even ended, which means we only go the title as an HINT that they will be together in the future BUT NOT in the story we are reading! like ever!
Well the title isn't a hint. It's pretty direct, that they'll be dating in the future. But yeah, might not see all the little details. I think they were just interested in writing this little snapshot of the public moral week.

Dex-chan lover
Friends, Allies, Amigos, Companions, Compatriots, Comrades, Confidantes, Consorts, Chums, Mates, Pals, Partners...
BOSOM BUDDIES.

Users who are viewing this thread