The Queen Is Busy

My eyes have been blessed by this godly art 💕
The story is interesting too. It's nice to have an ally when you're surrounded by snakes. Well the palace is just like a snake pit so MC needs to proceed with caution all the time lol. I can't wait for the story to uncover the truth about the late Queen. But in all, I just hope the art won't get worse.

Aggregator gang
Many Chinese series uploaded here are bad to really bad at their very first chapters, but this one is really good, not best but still i like it.
Hope the chapter that will come next will not disappointed the readers.

The art is really pretty and the story is intriguing. I can't wait to see more ;)
Love it, thank for translating it 😍

I really hope she didn't actually kill that poor child.. and that she has more kids with the emperor.. and that he gets rid of his harem... 😔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ah, I understand, but can’t help be disappointed... I really get the harem thing, but why the hell he made a promise?? I mean... He created expectation he didn’t had to, only to crush it later. That’s what I don’t understand and is what made me angry. He only hurt her more for nothing.

the emperor is an actual hoe. 21st century radioactive trash.
ML: babe, i promise not to be a thot.
FL: okay :)
ML: babe meet the 13th woman i impregnated and the 32nd woman i fucked.
FL: ...okay :')
like honestly what a grimy bastard. and he really got the nerve to say:
i know you’re mad, so let me meet my 16th women with you. i already met her 9 months ago and last night anyways. btw, lemme sleep in yo bed mami. i love it when you talk dirty to me. when you call me brother wei, it makes me want to create an 11th half brother for my 10 other children, 9 of which aren’t yours.
*tik tok growl*

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This is the time I need to be reminded that the emperor will not be loyal to one so why care for any promises

I dropped this manhwa after the emperor promise her that she would be the one and only but turn out he likes to impregnated others too. And he seems like an idiot who like to fall in white lotus’s trick too. Sooo complete for being a jerk

Code:

I'm not condoning the Emperor's behaviour. But can none of you read? He promised her she would be his only Queen. She is the only Queen. Promise fulfilled.

Translator, might telling me why mc is called 'Queen' instead of 'Empress' please? While the Emperor still retain his. Weird.

is it just me or this concubine bitch is looking down on the queen. hello? is there no punishment for that. i was really tryna see her slapped so hard that she’d kneel.

Users who are viewing this thread