The Rapeman

Power Uploader
What the fuck..... Does he have a good reason to rape them? If so then it's probably not that bad. I'm asking because I don't understand the story AT ALL. The format is looking weird to me and I'm just skipping texts. I don't understand anything, all I need to know is that if he is doing a good guy job or a bad guy job.

@Arin-san It's 'a' job, so he's getting paid to do so. Considering that most of his targets aren't exactly what you'd consider "easy pickings", he doesn't seem to be doing it for fun entirely.

I am gonna say what y'all are trynna say by "ummmmmmss" and "uhhhhh what?".
This Manga is wrong to the core. That's not how rape works. The stories show some really messed up ideology of the writer. And while I have said all this.
I will let it pass just slightly because it's a story. It's fiction. And not reality. As long as people are aware and don't make examples of this. Then it's fine.

I thought this was going to be a comedy manga where the dude fucking rapes bad people, you know like mr garrison from south park "FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH" kinda shtick

Damn this is just some awful, messed up shit, it's not even done in a satire or comedic manner, someone just wake up one day and thought "im gonna draw a manga about a dude who rapes people but i need to justify his actions somehow", well i suppose this was drawn in the 80's probably, considering how sexist japan still is even after 30 years, i can totally see how this shit could fly.

Group Leader
This is a weird as hell manga. Probably made for some cheap laughs.

well i suppose this was drawn in the 80's probably, considering how sexist japan still is even after 30 years, i can totally see how this shit could fly.

But still more entertaining than reading smartypants like this trying to virtue signal on the internet.

This manga is a masterpiece, and the translators are biggest chads I've seen in 2020. Please continue your work

People actually defending this you what 😭😭😭 mfs strange talking bout this old I mean pretty sure rape was bad in the 80’s

Users who are viewing this thread