The Rapeman

Dex-chan lover
Would watching hentai be easier to explain to your parents than explaining watching this?

Man, can't even use the excuse "reading it for the plot". I really wish the scenes lasted longer. Fucked up concept, obviously, but not really extreme content.

I find it hilarious and absurd , didn't think that it can be seen as reality for some commenters down below. I mean old Japan, was really that bad?

Japan is so wack idagf if yall cancel me for "disrespecting" Japanese culture or somethin dumb like that but this and the pedophile stuff is weird. Not saying you're weird for reading it I did read the first chapter out of the ".........the fuck" curiosity but the dude who made this is weird as hell ppl who use rape as a joke are plain weirdos simple

It's kinda old though so I shouldn't really care it doesn't represent what people are ok with now people say "It's 2020 dude......" for a reason so uh........this comment doesn't have a real purpose

Yikes... I can't even... This manga is literally worse than Hitler or Trump. If you enjoy this you're a bad human being and should be ashamed of yourself.
10/10

Users who are viewing this thread