The Rapeman

Aggregator gang
i found chapter 2 on a different hosting site. tried to upload it here. not sure when it will be approved.

Group Leader
@LygarX I doubt it will be approved since Rapeman did that chapter and he got banned off the site for his credits pages.

Group Leader
I'm fucking conflicted

aPw2afl.gif

Aggregator gang
@nyaasar in what way? about the series itself and the themes? or about how chapter 2 isn't available at the moment. because I haven't uploaded before so the system doesn't trust me.

Aggregator gang
@Seaweebrainz a massive amount of people who were offended by this gave it 1. it is a highly controversial piece, which is why it is so good. look at the distribution of ratings.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the surge of SJWs who rate their shitshow isekai at least 5* higher than this without actually reading the content?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was funny at times but didn't manage to get far into this. Plot, characters and particularly the art was lacking to me (I'm not good with the 80s art style), but for what it is I'm sure it can be very enjoyable to some

weebs dont like mangas without squishy tits and wet... Or underage relationships

Users who are viewing this thread