The Rapeman

A trashy manga deserves a trashy translation. Using comic sans and misspelling every second word is just perfect for this series. Keem 'em coming!

Gotta respect a manga that shows their cards in the first page, doesn't change the fact that I can't help but ask, what the fuck?

Dex-chan lover
michael.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I on't know what i expected but it's definetly more than whatever it was

this- i-

I dunno what to say about this one. he apparently does it for a cause and enjoys it. why this exists I don't know.
apparently, as it says above: "forming parental bonds through a traumatic crisis"??????
why? did? the? mother? skic? the guy? onto? her? daughter?????????????
if you're interested in reading the below then.... just do whatever.
[ol] Improving acting through rape
correcting an affair with the same gender (women) through rape
stealing information through rape
etc, etc,[/ol]
I mean most women get a happy(?) ending(?)
I guess the protag is kinda haunted by the quilt afterward tho....... maybe? just a little?
i guess he KiNdA does. i guess...

I don't know why I somehow thought it wouldn't be what it said it was. It's actually worst. I can't even get all of how I feel about this into words.

why someone would read this:
1. someone hurt them
2. bord
3. why not
4. lmao why does this exist, im reading it for the crap of it

@JohnFuckingWick That is because Japan is land of the Culture. And I am not even joking or being ironic about this. Ability to separate fiction from reality and enjoy it for what is is what makes up high-level culture. More primitive cultures will burn you at the stake for this (or try to fire you from your job, et.c.), because they have troubles separating fiction from reality.

Users who are viewing this thread