The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 103

Siatrich is amazing omg
I was holding my laughter exactly like him. Poor Rae jfc

But I really appreciated her talk with her father. Hopefully this relationship with Noah gets better from now on...

If he doesn’t kills Justin right there I mean

Fed-Kun's army
His king brother is such a sadist

Also Noah better kick this kids ass then remove all the flowers on Raeli’s lap for his flower of victory

Lmaoooooo this boi why does gotta go after girls who will never love him

My god... the two men who fight for Raeliana 😆😆😆
Wanna see Noah on action 😍

Raeliana is like her mom having two males that liker her. I understand the fear and sentiments of the father but hey theyre happily married now so yeah

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes the classic, father gives life advice move, I'm glad she heard it, I was getting a bit impatient with her attitude of the main novel girl being the only love interest.
I wonder from what perspective was the novel written, I don't remember it being mentioned.

Can someone remind me who else’s last name is Shamal? Realiana seemed to be surprised when they announced Justin Shamal’s name but I can’t remember why she would be surprised lol

Dex-chan lover
@zeldashaircut Shamal is the last name of the red haired woman that tried to kill Raeliana (her name escapes me). The lady who was super popular and obsessed with the Duke.

If you dont remember, Justin is the brother of Vivian Shamal, the red head who likes Noah and is conspiring with (the current) Beatrice to kill Raeliana.

Users who are viewing this thread