The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 111

Thank you for translation!
There are sentences on page 10: "Fook this chapter. Gimme some good action!!!"
I agree, that 2 chapters on dialogs are very interesting, but I don't think this is part of original and said by Noah. 😁

i clearly need to reread this series over again because i literally dont remember the premise or why noah agreed to get engaged with raeliana in the first place and all this stuff about catholicism...

"Fook this chapter ! Give me some good action"
Hahahha..... hilarious guys ;D . Thank you for the chapters

Group Leader
sorry everyone, we sometimes make dumb comments on separate layers and i forgot to re-hide and put in the actual TL when QCing HAHAHAH it's been fixed now!!!

@Yansas yeah i saw that too & i was like huh? i dont think that noah would say that lol i think it was a translator note that was accidentally kept in

I love how they can still flirt while talking about serious stuff💕 those little hand and body gestures >/////<

That person that raeliana said they should find... i feel like it's someone i should know..? But i can't remember who😅
I should reread this lol -,-

The Duke become clingy 😏🤭🤣
Guess I need to reread this manhwa bc I forgot his name

Group Leader
I don't know why but suddenly I missing grandpa (Haika) haha...>< thanks for update, the topic is really heavy for me...

@Izznis This is the first time the character appeared as far as I can remember so i don't think you have to reread from the start hehe.

I have a feeling the person they had to find was the one who pushed her off the building in her past life.
or, in other words, the author of the story.

lmao and from the other comments, it seems there was a translator note left? too bad i missed it ahaha
thanks for the hard work again BUCCI GANG~!

Dex-chan lover
This is all speculation, but I'll spoiler it anyway:
I wonder if the original Raeliana was deliberately looking for a way to displace her soul for some reason (maybe to escape her doomed engagement?) and ended up in the body of the blonde protagonist girl? And that's why she's been acting against the script of the novel. It might also explain why she's trying to get the current Raeliana killed, if she's been having similar soul/body problems. Maybe she was banking on her original body being murdered by the old fiance, which should have severed her connection to it, but now that the new Raeliana has survived, the old Raeliana is having to make sure she dies anyway?

Though, that doesn't account for her murder as Eunha, in her original world. I assume they're maintaining the mystery around that for a reason. Seems like it has something to do with the Black Vestal and mysterious Catholic (lol) soul magic?

I like sweet moments of noah and Rae.. like she finally let her guard down and now he can snuggle as much as he wants and she doesn't freak out. I like that. I had been waiting for it

Freaking holy priest so fucking handsome like his older than my grandad but I would still bang that damn.

Sorry horny 🥔

Users who are viewing this thread