The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 121

Group Leader
you know, maybe not author's assistant that genius but the author is, at the first step of sketching... and then go on to the second step, is MAGIC!!! how can that be?! I don't know..... oh, yeah season 1 more have episode (50 eps) season 2 (37eps) and season 3 (34 eps T^T) I look forward to the next season ^^ and THANKS for all team because of translating this series XD

Dex-chan lover
So the real REA dream of this future, transfer her soul to beatrice then the koREA transfer to real REA body since it was empty.
Beatrice died before the story? who push koREA?

Fed-Kun's army
wait since when does she know their soul are exchanged ? if so why does she worry Noa won't love her ?

Dex-chan lover
Wait. You ended this season by straight out saying that Beatrice reincarnated and stole the body of the heroine?

Does that mean the real Beatrice has been assuming the real heroine is in her body?

Man... This may mean the real heroine soul is also still out there.

IT'S GONNA BE A HOLIDAY, RAELIANA. LOL. Sooo happy for you, Noah!! ❤❤❤

Btw, the last panels were flashback, right?

End of a season, soo there's gonna be a break. 😭😭😭

Thanks, Bucci Gang for the translation!! ❤❤❤

Omg t he panel of t he cat moving its body not to be touched...I'm D ONE.

Does it mean that the real beabitch who was supposed to be heroin is actually died before the story even start? And koRAE suppose to enter bea body (so the real heroine from novel is basically koRAE soul), but RAE steal beabitch body so koRAE enter RAE body's instead. The good thing is Noah fall for the real heroine, he recognize koRAE soul and fall for her.

and here comes the long waiting:''
thank u author and thank u bucci gang for translating this!!
see u next season

See you next season. Looking forward to Noah’s revenge. He wouldn’t leave those two bitches so easily. Haha

J-june??!?!!!?! (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Tyvm for the update tho ♥♥

Users who are viewing this thread