The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 121

Omg I thought the "I love you" was a faked part of the April fools chapter! Hehe so glad it wasn't!

Their so cute together! So glad Raeliana is finally telling him what happened. I love how happy he was that she was jealous and how angry he got at her injuries.

Gosh that scene with past Raeliana and that scumbag gave me chills!

Wow we’re already at the end of season 3?! Time sure flies by! Thanks for sharing your work progress! It’s interesting to learn that kind of stuff. Woah there’s such a jump between step 1 and 2! I’m so excited for the next season! Gosh not till June? That makes me so sad. But this story is absolutely worth the wait and you need the rest. See you then!

Also thank you guys for translating and posting this!

Thank you so much for the transalatiooooon! This is one of my favourites wc so far!! 😍🤩

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much, scanlation team!!!
😳 wow, the next chapter will be released sometime June?? 😵😆😁
I’m so happy with this recent chapter though. I’m glad it ended there and not on a cliffhanger.

Yo wait, wtf is the last bit. I dont understand. Enlighten me. Also ty for the work.
Edit: Ill assume its a butler or something idk im confused i feel stupid :c

Double-page supporter
@ParagonNight that's a memory (?) of the former Raeliana and how it went in the story's novel. The man in that section is Francis, the poisoner evil fiancée that our Rae dealt with in the first arc. In the novel, Raeliana married him, he poisoned her, and her death became the catalyst for the novel Beatrice's story.

It's a strange transition because we weren't shown the context of why this scene appears. Is this a memory of the former Raeliana who may have now become Beatrice? How does she have a memory of something that didn't happen on this timeline? We don't know...yet.

@Kiraidesu Ty you, your a god send. I knew it wasnt me lol. That was a really jarring transition without context c: Ty for clearing it up.

Alright, i will focused on my thesis now before raeliana s3 released lol

Thanks for the translation ♡

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you BUCCI GANG and the author+artist! I'm glad the season doesn't end with a cliffhanger.

A lot pf mangas are taking a break also. Thank you to the people who created this and to the amazeballs Bucci Bang. ♥️♥️♥️

I’ll hypnotize myself into believing I’ll wait patiently. 🤣

All of my faves getting ready for next seasons and what nots. I dont know if im happy or devastated.😖

Users who are viewing this thread