The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 121

Aww Noah & Rae is ❤️, glad they have a solid relationship now.
That Noah art in the afterword 'tho, wowzers! 🤭

Thanks Bucci Gang, till next season. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Lol noah making a national holiday of rae being jealous on that day.I agree because rae being jealous is only just one in blue moon event . Lol.

Noooooo whhy soooo long T-T...
Well I know it's gonna be worth it. Author's health is the top prioprity. I don't mind waiting for a while. I hope month of june will come fast T-T.
I'll miss my rae and noah baby... Well I'll just reread all the chapters for the mean time.*_*.

Thank you soooooo much bucci gang for all the efforts!!! 💓💓💓

Dex-chan lover
I really like it everytime noah can manage to make realiana blush so hard... AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! MAH HART, MAH SOUL. >\\\\<

I kinda have a feeling the original Rae is in Beatrice's body or some.... or maybe not, who knows. Excited for the next season :))

Thanks for the hard work. Rest Well. (Even though I know you won't see this I wanted to put it out there.)

Thanks for the chapter!!!!❤️

P.s. I still think that the April Fools edition on this chapter was my bet, I mean they were gonna go ahead make babies like damn that's what I've been waiting for 😂

can someone explain the ending of the chapter to me? (with the purple background and water droplets) i don’t understand what that scene is supposed to mean or indicate :-(

@itzy I'm not too sure myself, but it may be a teaser for the next 'season' hinting at the fact that original raeliana's memories or soul may make an appearance. the dialogue sees as if it's raeliana's inner thoughts in the timeline (aka the storyline of the book) where she married the guy who poisoned her. Next season there probably is going to be a bigger focus and some info on the 'who' is the current Beatrice, what happens to the 'souls' of those who originally inhabited the bodies (something the MC has been angsting somewhat over for a while) and how MC ended up as she did.

after reading this I am only assuming this but it's complicated so read it slowly:

so, the real Raeliana actually reincarnated and then she transferred her soul to Beatrice's body, got it?
in this situation there are two possible things:
one. real Raeliana's soul will go to Beatrice's body, and Beatrice's soul will go to real Raeliana's body.
two. Beatrice is actually dead, and real Raeliana got her soul transferred to Beatrice's body.

you may say: number two is more likely to be the one that happened, since our heroine is in real Raeliana's body and so, Beatrice is probably dead.

and well, no. there is a possibility that number one might have also happened. maybe Beatrice's soul really was supposed to go in real Raelianna's body, but instead, what happened is, there might have been something that went wrong in the process which resulted in our heroine's soul getting in real Raeliana's body. where Beatrice's soul was supposed to go.

and so, either real Raeliana knows that this isn't Beatrice in real Raeliana's body, or, she may be actually thinking that it is Beatrice.

and so you may be asking, where is Beatrice's soul then? well, there are two possible theories:
one. Beatrice's soul is lost somewhere, wandering around.
Two. when our heroine's soul got transferred to real Raeliana's body, which is the body where Beatrice's soul was supposed to go, Beatrice's soul got transferred to our heroine's body, and because our heroine was drowning before the moment she got transferred, Beatrice is drowning when she got into our heroine's body. and so, she either couldn't swim up which resulted in her death, or she did swim up and survive.
if she really did survive, that means she is now alive and living in the modern time. furthermore into this, she also got our heroine's memories, what made me assume this is, our heroine got the body's memories right? (real Raeliana's memories) and so it doesn't make sense if Beatrice didn't also receive our heroine's memories.

Edit: someone told me she didn’t drown, someone pushed her off a building; and so, the meaning still remains, that is if she somehow survived.

So, in the original history/novel Beatricce already wanted to kill Raeliana, although they were friends and Rae didn't have nothing to do with the duke?

Cause remember that the reason to Beatricce go back, was to find out who killed Raeliana?

Well, I really love this suspense!! Many thanks to the autor and the translators!!!!

Waiting the next season!!

@lilian Our heroine was pushed off a building, though. It was another webtoon MC who drowned.
Though,
for the most part, you're right.

@SugarArirang oh, I wonder what made me think she was being drowned? :/
anyway, if Beatrice possibly entered out heroine's body and got pushed, she either died or survived somehow
but I think she likely didn't get transferred into our heroine's body...so maybe she's just wandering around or kept somewhere, but it would be dope if she really got transferred and somehow lived in the modern world.

LOL. This long cat.

KcOTNhs.png

Also.. WHAT WAS THAT LAST PART? Memories from the other soul? Huh?? 😅😨

AND WAIT-- June?! I gotta wait a month for it-- OOF.
oNbXcGL.gif

“Beabitch” - the satisfaction it gave me even if this was only April’s fool lol.

I wonder what’s gotten to Beatrice’s hair why she was itching to kill Raeliana...

I KNOW WE ALL ARE ADDICTS TO THIS BUT WE CAN ATLEAST WAIT THIS MUCH >:D BESIDES I HAVE ALSO ANOTHER FAV WEBTOON IN THE WEBTOONS App AND THE AUTHOR SAID WAIT TILL AUGUST I WAS LIKEE NO WAYYYY!!!! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)
BTW IF YOU GUYS WANT TO READ IT'S CALLED "PURPLE HYACINTH" i am sure you guys would lovee itt,you can also read it in the original webtoon website(if you don't want to download the app)

Users who are viewing this thread