The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

@KuroInfinity
That's the one I am really vague about too, they didnt explained that well if OG Beatrice is really soulless/empty vessel.

But the circumstances that OG Bea appears when OG Rea died in the story might have truth to it and the mere fact that Beatrice (on both timelines) is also adopted and no mention of OG Bea's prev family in the novel or in Eunha's memories.

(Heck it might be our Eunha just got kicked out her body (OG Bea's body) and doesn't have a recollection whatsoever upon transferring to Rae's body)

So the real beatrice was supposed to be the d soul in. Raeliana's body, but the original raeliana wanted to be the main character so she switched souls with the real main character.....

Phew. Okay now it all makes sense.

@riflow If you want to know, the reality is that,
Beatrice from the original novel is actually Euhna Park (The current Rae), and yes, you got on with the current Bea frustration

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so he really is in love with her no matter what body she's in, that's so sweet

Group Leader
Wow just wow, so body switch I see. She wasn’t meant to be in that body so what happened to real Beatrice?
Also @captaindesu Justin grew on me, I’ll be joining the fan club 😂

Now I think Beatrice might be the original Raeliana, I mean from the way she said she likes books because she can feel like MC and such, maybe she thought she wants to be the MC in real life eventually and wants her soul to replace the real MC's (Beatrice), maybe somehow she also stumble upon the fact this is a world inside a novel, idk

Wait wait what? So OG Raeliana's soul is now in Beatrice's body. And Current soul in Raeliana's body is author of the book from the real world?
Can someone explain it to me? I'm confused after reading some spoilers here. hahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Godrena I don't think Raeliana is the author. The book In this chapter may not be the novel, but just a normal story book. Everything else sounds right.

Dex-chan lover
I can't put my finger on this, but that book scratching habit has a major significance for the story on who Beatrice really is.

And I bet it's what others in the comments are thinking.
Or it might e more complicated then that. Sometimes these stories can be predictable like its no fun after a few chapters, but other time you get stories that throws curveball at you.

Hm... This could be a bait, since the scratching was done with opposite hands...

Well the soul swap was obvious for a long time but for the reason of the rest This is my theory
This must be Eunhha's past life where she originally was Beatrice, then in their second life someone remembered the events of the past life and wrote it down as a novel, then the past OG Raeliana got a hold of it and decided to go back to that life and live as Beatrice, then she swapped body's with the OG Beatrice, but Eunha(OG Beatrice) lost memories of her past life as Beatrice, then our ML did fell in love with the same soul and personality again ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread