The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

my brain wants to understand what happened with the soul switch ASAP but also trying to resist the temptation of reading all the spoiler down under... arghh

man fuck beatrice, but I also feel bad for her in a way,,
like if she is the original raeli, then shes kinda pitiful? like she swapped souls with og beatrice just to be the “main character” of her own life for once, and then our raeli comes and snatches that away from her too by being with noah. dont get me wrong I love noah with raeli much more, but I cant help but feel bad for beatrice/og raeli (not saying that justifies trying to murder our raeli though...)

Wait wait does that mean (marking as spoilers just in case I’m right)
the original Raeli was transferred to Beatrice’s body so she could finally become the main character? Then that means she knows how the story goes and the book she was holding was the novel. But how did she get it? An even crazier theory: could the current Raeli be the original Beatrice and this is her second reincarnation where she ends up back to her world, but just in a different body? So many questions...

Its look like beatrice is actually the real raeli. She is pitiful bit no matter how i see its wrong to steal body only because envy. No matter body she use its will never change her personality

So the one who really pitiful is real beatrice, from the real story, she innocent and bright. She done nothing wrong, yet, she got betrayed by her best friend

I dont think Beatrice is in raelis body bc then she would have memories of who she was pre swap like how og raeli in beatrice's body has her memories. also we already know that current raeli is from modern day korea

Fed-Kun's army
Wow so if…

Original Raeli's soul> now inside Beatrice
Eunha's soul > now inside raeli
Original Beatrice's soul > ???

or is Beatrice actualy the reincarnation of Eunha, and the sudden soul transfer caused her to remember her past memories??
so maybe the main character is Beatrice all along?
wow if this is true poor Raeli…tho at least she managed to escape her death

@kiko29 Read spoiler at your own risk

Raeliana is the real Beatrice, Noah always end up falling in love with Raelianas/Beatrice soul no matter what body shes in. The real Raeliana wanted to not die, so she wants her dead. Because she thinks if she kills her she will live, and if she lives she dies. If you want to know more read the spoilers at light novel spoiler thread. I dnt remember who pushed her tho?

When she said she's not a main character in her own life , i swear my heart hurts for a second lol. It feels relatable

MD@Home
Am I the only one struggling to read the pages after the slap?
I’ve refreshed the page so many times ☹️

@iruelo Remember that in the original plot, Raeli dies poisoned by her husband with her night tea for over a year and she's only the bait for Bea to come back and meet Noah. Not spoilers, but theories:
Bea is not at fault about the plot, but...well, it sucks being Raeli, not only she's not a main character, she's just background foil. She didn't have to try and kidnap her o switch bodies, but it seems she thought she could only live that way.
It seems improbable as well... This time she was an evil woman but not even that seems to save her ass 😔

It would be an interesting twist, especially for this kind of novels. Usually it's all about a secondary character/ villainess trying to change the course of the novel/not get killed etc, but this one makes us believe the protagonist is a secondary character and then reveals she was actually the protagonist of the novel. I feel like the Real! Raeliana fell victim of her own inferiority complex, cuz she felt like the only way to save herself was by becoming literally the protagonist of the novel ( and eliminating the real Beatrice). When she had the chance to become the master of her own destiny she chose to harm others and I think that's on her. When put in the same situation Beatrice managed to save herself without harming others.

Users who are viewing this thread