The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 126

People seeing blank pages: are you using compressed images in the data saver settings? If so, try temporarily switching to original images. That solved the problem for me.

I don't remember the blond haired guy called Justin. Can someone give a brief overview or refer me to a chapter which could help me remember him?
Thank you!!

@Nanashi1320 Whaat, how could you not? He is the knight who keeps getting into arguments with Noah, they don't go well together. Plus, Justin was the guy who hit on Rae a few times and made Noah jealous; he found her engagement ring, but didn't give it back to her... there were a lot of things.

Aggregator gang
Such a kind and gentle child... All she wants is to murder the Duke's fiance so that she can be the female lead... Is that really so bad...? She was going to die, after all...
Tbh I don't really hate her for the soul-swapping thing, she was fated to die and didn't have the knowledge our Raelina did to save herself (I think. They haven't specified how much she knows of the book's plot) so she did make do with what she had.
Nah I hate her for trying to commit murder to make herself the "female lead" like she's "supposed" to be. She could've easily just lived her life as Beatrice without needing to do that. Dumb bitch obsessed with being the protagonist. Hell she could have met up with Raelina and possibly gotten with Noah anyways because she was also trying to set that up at first.

To be honest I can't bring myself to hate Beatrice. It's frustrating as hell but I'd be pretty desperate if someone said I was gonna die and the only way to avoid it was to kill someone. Naturally I can't say I'd go this far but I can sorta understand. I still don't like her, though. Thank you for translating !! 🥺💟

@leoria_
Yeah I find it hard to blame her when she just wants to survive @_@ Even things she does right now are probably just attempts for survival (i bet someone told her that her current body won’t stabilize until the original Rae dies)

you coulda just lived your own life and moved on,,,,,,,,, but ok i guess this story needed an antagonist so

@1Penny4YourThoughts original Beatrice is our current Raelina. When she died, she gets isekaid to the novel's world. Her soul was supposed to reside on Beatrice's body, hence the novel's title is Beatrice. But the original Raelina wants to change her fate by exchange body with Beatrice and she succeed.
What she didn't know was the soul will always find another way to meet their fated one. That's why our Raelina (the original Beatrice) could still be with Noah

@athena207 bless you for explaining that to me
Thank you to the translators for all their hard work

It’s not a spoiler but a theory.

I think the soul which is in Beatrice’s body is actually original Raeliana. Probably Beatrice’s soul died and our Realiana’s soul came to this world for Beatrice’s role. And original Raeliana did something... So, real Beatrice is our Rae and that makes sense to me. Noah once said that he felt discord when he saw Beatrice. Well, it’s because she wasn’t Beatrice but the original Raeliana. And Noah fell in love with our Raeliana because she is actually Beatrice. Nothing is out of book. If characters’ relationships cannot be changed we can say that Noah fell in love with the soul, not the body. Everything is same with what happened in the book. Main charachters did not change. They are fated to be together.

If that’s the case, if that’s the truth, I am shook.

I was always kind of suspicious on why our current timeline's Raeliana is really smart like the original timeline's Beatrice, even knowing a different language she's never spoken in the human world timeline. I think I know why, now.

Users who are viewing this thread