The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 132

Fed-Kun's army
Vivian: They’re both crazy bitches out of my league. I should show them who’s boss.

@Mira995 I think the OG Raeliana died according the book our FL read in her modern life (she drank the poisoned tea by her then husband and died of gradual poisoning as said there. You can refer to the beginning chapters if you forgot or some 127-ish chapter where Beatrice recounts the past events) and had a second chance in this life. Then she was worried as to how she could save herself when she met the black magician/witch who offered her to change her luck (it is said in one of the previous chapters).
I read a comment saying
that our FL is the original Beatrice. The Goddess wanted to correct the things that had gone wrong so she pulls our FL's soul from the modern world. But she is unable to return to her OG body as it was already occupied by OG Raeliana's soul. That's the reason for the soul instability. So.... Basically our Raeliana is the OG Beatrice and Bealiana is the OG Raeliana. She wants to kill our FL so that she can make the things flow as they are meant to be and can live well(OG Raeliana guesses/knows that she has to kill our FL or else she will die) and as usual, to get the ML, Noah (Sigh... Such a sinful man our ML is😂)

I hope the author is okay, the hiatus seems too soon...

Thanks Bucci Gang for translating this !

@DoodleChan
sorry for interrupting but if the FL is the OG Beatrice, before our FL came into this world and occupies Raeliana's body, who's occupying Beatrice's body(before OG Raeliana got into Beatrice body)?? Like is the body just living without a soul?

from what I read, it seems that a witch made a deal and swapped soul of the real Raeliana into beatrice body, it was actually supposed to FL going in beatrice

!!! So they switched bodies?? I’m guessing our!raeliana is supposed to be beatrice?? Omg I did not think body snatching was gonna be a tag when I picked up this manhwa

This feels weird if they did switch bodies.. Cause I'm so used to Raeliana's face, I find her prettier and better looking than Beatrice. But I suppose if our FL started off as Beatrice instead I would maybe have grown fond of Beatrice's face and dislike Raeliana as the villain.

AHHHHH A DOUBLE UPDATE IN ONE DAY WERE BLESSED!! Thank you for translating 💕💕 I rlly wanna know where to read the novel, does anyone know where?

Dex-chan lover
@Roiya They both have the same face, just different hair and colors. The MC actually made this same expression beatrice always wears at the start of this chapter that I almost confused the two, lol.

Aggregator gang
Lol they really got wild last night, and it seams Noah who finished his works faster than normal is not going to let our mc rest properly today too hahahahah

What does she mean by whispering Raeliena,is she the real Raeliena and there is no Beatrice😧

@Zeruku my theory is that the original raeliana is in beatrice's body and original beat rice is in the current raeliana old body so it goes full circle. But I think they just confirm that the original raeliana is in beatrice's body

Users who are viewing this thread