The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Ch. 132

Eeey our Raeli called Beatrice 'Raelina'!! This means she knows that she should have been Beatrice!

...Zen is right: first Hugh, later Alphonse and now Noah... I guess these authors like their men brimming with stamina?
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

OH SHIIII-- I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. BEABITCH IS ACTUALLY--!!!!

Applause to the author please cuz damn!

Just heard like 13 or so popular manhuas, including this one, will go on hiatus. I’m sad. 😢

@kylie_aliah They are not hiatus, this chapter in Korea came out on August 17, the cartoonist took a week off, Bucci only needs one chapter to keep up with the manwha

So... "Beatrice" is actually Raeliana and "Raeliana" is most likely Beatrice.

Wait a sec! I've known for like ever at this point that "Beatrice" is the just the OG Raeliana and that "Raeliana" is the one who is supposed to be Beatrice, HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL SURPRISED?! I thought it was obvious!

The most surprising part is the amount of people in the comments who apparently didn't see this twist coming from a mile away...

@Soulwarfare, the way it looks now, our Rae is isekai, but she was brought over when OG Rae switched bodies. Since OG Rae was going to die anyway, she stole someone else's (her friend's) happy ending.

guys there signs were there for a long while. why else would she be acting differently and been trying to kill (our) Raeliana,

Can’t someone tell me who’s Sosoro? Cause I see Noah call her your majesty and I remember Reali have mentioned about her before but I just can’t remember who is she

Was there anyone surprised about her being the real Realina? 😂 I think all us know at some point and the others know from the start it even was to the point of announcing at some point I was like why can't she guess it when it's obvious... Wait I read the comments and there's some people who didn't know sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread