The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 113

She's not seriously trying to poison her, is she? πŸ€” Doesn't she know what will happen as a result? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't think this lady thinks through her evil strategem particularly effectively. My πŸ—³οΈ is a 2.

Prediction: The tea has sleeping drugs in it and she is going to claim the hairpin was stolen

Is Rae really going to trust this bitch ? She knows she an antagonist from the OG story and from meeting her its should already be a red flag that she is being nice.

also lol, Noah "put on her makeup" but her face looks exactly the same

Oh noooo. Raelianaaa. DONT DRINK THAAAAT NOOOOOO

ALSO NOAH My babyyyy. U so cute. 😍😍😍 U flirt!!!!

Group Leader
When people take your birthday to go on break. TTATT but thank you Bucci for uploading this!!

The reason why I kinda don't like this webtoon is because the first panel of every chapter is really the continuation of the previous.. There's not a bit of flashback and it makes me wonder whether I skip a chapter or not πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aggregator gang
Ugh, I love them so much. They're a sweet couple but not overly sweet, they're hilarious, they communicate, they're both intelligent, should I go on?? They just feel so human, and not some romance couple, I love it!

Fed-Kun's army
OK WTF WHY U DO DIS. Why break for one week there you fucking troll.

Fed-Kun's army
they're so cute together oh my god i'm so soft dsalfkjsdljkds BUT THIS BITCH??? HOW DARE YOU?????? STOP!!!

thank you very much for all the updates, the author is cruel sdalkjdfsljk giving us a hiatus after leaving it like that WOW RUDE (bucci gang still the best tho)

Welp, if I were in her shoes, the suspicious thing would be that the tea was already poured out into the cups...

Contributor
Don't tell me shr will try to kill her again.

Girl, you will get big problems soon, just find another man.

Poor Nick lol
He told her to break up with him if he didn't say it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread