The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 115

Dex-chan lover
@Northz
@Nep
probably to leave the least amount of clues as possible. and create panic to get away before being noticed

i think the reason why she's burn Raeliana cz too make a warn, dead or life it's doesn't matters ...

Yo, not sure if anyone already pointed this out already, but like I noticed this since part 2 was out. But Raeliana's cup sized changes, like from an B, to like C (or even D).

I'm sorry but is there anyone willing to spoil what is going on? I don't mind spoilers. I'll still read it either way.

Ahahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Noooo!! Ughhhh!!! Noah, split apart the fire!!! Pleeaaaseeee!!!

You know, you'd have to wonder if the real Raeliana in Beatrice thinks "Raeliana" is a body snatcher or some kind of witch.

Fed-Kun's army
@spicypepperpasta I mean, I maybe can see that? She literally assumed "body snatchers" from where/how? Her, being a nobody.. Has a maid inside of the MC household that gives Beatrice regular updates??? The only thing that we know for a fact after she came to this world was she contacted Beatrice through a letter, but that wasn't until way later... So, for Beatrice to know exactly 5 months ago is kinda sketchy.

Sorry, for the rant. However, I'd assume one of two things. Beatrice isn't actually Beatrice either? Or, Beatrice is just well a terrible friend that sets people on fire because she. is. crahhaaazzzyy!

Edit: @Hanasky
SHE LIVES!!! 😜

Aggregator gang
Okay my guess is that Beatrice is the real Raeliana and is just annoyed that someone took her body.

The current Raeliana is having problems cause she was a mixed of 3 different people if I remember correctly? She is a mixed of the person from Japan, Raeliana's body and probably Beatrice

This is a major spoiler, but open at your own risk 😂

basically beatrice body was supposed to be the eunha's body when she transmigrated, instead i forgot the details, she now lived in realiana's body, and theres some kind of person that sabotage beatrice's body, thats why raeliana's body and eunha's soul cant fit right in because it wasnt supposed to be eunha's body

Users who are viewing this thread