The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else didn't mention this but I hope you guys didn't forgot Vivian drop the drug she used on Rae 😅

First, my bae Raeliana didn't do the usual 'omg he's with the real heroine, I can't look' scene. Second, she rushed towards them and bluntly spilled that Beabitch tried to kill her (usually, dumb heroines mumble some nonsense sentences at this kind of scene) . Ah my Rae is just the best

Dex-chan lover
one drops poison, other never cleans itself out of gasoline and goes into contact with the worst person she may think of
those two "villian" girls doing great
execution when

Fed-Kun's army
I am glad our MC defied the usual trope and went straight to them, and I am doubly glad that the male lead is not stupid .

Dex-chan lover
wait, did noah got seduced for a moment by bea because he thinks that she's rae?
spoil me on what's going to happend because i dont want to see the series ruined just because noah have conflicted feeling about rae and bea

@ispcizero3rd I dont think so, he probably smelled gasoline and thats why he said "I can tell from her touch..." or some shit like that idk dude but I dont think thats the case

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe she didn't wash her hands 😂. Duke was like you stink lol b*tch

Dex-chan lover
Even if you wash your hands, oil, gasoline and other petroleum products have a difficult to remove scent to them unless you'd go for bleach and alcohol baths.

Users who are viewing this thread