The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
Yes! Thank you Raeliana for seizing the moment.

While I as a member of the audience, who has information that the characters don't, would enjoy swift justice, I think it'd be more reasonable to confine Beatrice until they can figure out what is going on. Raeliana still doesn't know what is going on or why, so it doesn't necessarily make a lot of sense to go off with her head when she's very suspiciously not acting like herself.

Dex-chan lover
Yes that's the right action gurl!! Instead of being jelly while crying in the corner and live. You approach tge bicth and ask the shit out of her.

We all knew who noah will believe in and definitely will side on the best girl. And not on the best bitch of the story.
Go go go!!!!!! Rae girl!!

Ooooooh! IM LOVING RONALD’S MOMENT TO SHINE. No Beatrice or Vivian b!txh going to stand in my favorite couple’s way!

Cheer for No arm and Ronald! OTP!!!

Double-page supporter
Wait.... im i the only one that missed the fact that justin is vivian's brother????? Um??? Since when????

Noah better not give a damn about that bitch.
EG1gQDjXkAUwU0D.jpg

so Beatrice got a duke as a backup. Family wise, Beatrice won, but heartwise, Noah is Rae's

Aggregator gang
😂 dumbest of the year indeed! Her face looks so cold and indifferent, it's kinda scary, though. Thank you so much, Bucci Gang!

I'm not gonna comment about Beatrice. I'm gonna comment that FINALLY Siatrich got his well deserve headache because of Noah.

This is just my stupid theories.
LMAO

What if Beatrice is actually the real one Justin's true sister, not Vivian (bcs i think Beatrice and Justin are look alike and the fact that Beabitjh is an adopted daughter of the Duke). Then Beatrice know that fact. So, she can push Vivian to do as her wish to annoy Raeli. Then, Vivian can't reject Beabitjh because she's want to be the Queen and won't to break up her engagement with the king.

This is just my asgshhsjbstupid theories LMAO. Don't take it seriously. I'm sorry for my bad english.

Thank god we're not doing a "main love interest is bewitched by the villainous rival" arc.

Beatrice thought this was a normal manga. Sorry Beatrice you were born in an S class one. It's going to be slightly less easy to outsmart the protagonists here

Fed-Kun's army
We stan a smart and trustwhorthy LI, Noah u just have lift up my hopes oh boy *sobs*
U got this Rae too òvó)9

Fed-Kun's army
Typical female lead: Run away while sobbing, then misunderstanding drama

Raeliana: Don't touch my man b*tch

Users who are viewing this thread