The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

FUCK YES THANK GOD. I LOVE RAELIANA. She just said fuck it im sick of this. God what a good lead. None of this pussy footing shit with should I tell them or second guessing themselves. Wow that was unexpected. Also he completely trusts her and thats so refreshing. Man what a good chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Not arguing but I just hate how many times and how long it takes to wash out the scent sometimes.
But hey, it just shows that Beatrice was utterly careless with how she dealt with it. I mean not using gloves while handling oil products and not washing thoroughly immediately after is a real oversight if one wants to feign innocence.

Fed-Kun's army
@CrimsonWarden I'm glad I see what I mean. In the beginning we were told that she was some kind of great detective but with what just happened my impression of her just dropped 😂. Plus I wasn't arguing too so don't worry ☺️.

Dex-chan lover
@Meskie Cool. I like that we're on the same page. Text just doesn't translate comments well. Now I'm excited for the next chapter how things'll turn out.

@Meskie thats cuz Beatrice's original soul was Raeliana. The 'real' Raeliana is Beatrice's current personality. Emotionless and stupid

Fed-Kun's army
@kagiyuko umm no. Beatrice was the main character of the book. Raeliana was isekai-ed into the real Raeliana's body 🤔.

Users who are viewing this thread