The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 119

Jesus christ these villians are laughably dumb and incompetent.
Tries to kill someone but doesn't even have the guts to actually kill them directly and allows them to escape easily.
Does not try to leave the scene of the crime but instead approaches people close to the victim without trying to remove any of the evidence (singed clothes, poison vials, hands literally smelling of gasoline)

Shes presented as a cunning and highly intelligent villian and wow is she such a pathetic idiotic let down

Palace was set on fire. Smoke still rising and fire is not fully out. News about it reached even those who were late to arrive.

Raeliana: Did you have your fun after setting me on fire?
Beatrice: Quick! Play dumb!
Beatrice: What fire?
Beatrice: Not that dumb!

@Meskie yeah our Rae got isekaid into her current body BUT the REAL SOUL of Raeliana got transferred to Beatrice's body. That's my main point sorry. Therefore, the current Beatrice is not the smart Beatrice of the actual novel.

Fed-Kun's army
@kagiyuko makes sense. Now I get why she went to the witch-like woman as they said in the beginning of the story

Group Leader
Bucci-sama, we love you. Please bless us with another chapter soon so we can see Beabitch getting her proper comeuppance, thank you. TTvTT

My guess is that one life is missing so the balance (life-deaths) is taking someone else, in this case since Raeliana survived, is afecting Beatrice (who in reality might be the old Raeliana ¿?). If she is awere of this, she will nedd to kill the new Raeliana. (I just dont know why the old Raeliana was seeing a dark magician...)
The quarentine is afecting me too much haha.

I don't get it though? If Beatrice was the old Raeliana, then why did she say "But the 'real' Raeliana wouldn't talk like that"?

OH. So that really was Noah. How did he get there? LMAO.

Also, it's great there's no B*LLSH*T rule of the world where just because the "story" said they gotta fall in love, then the person will suddenly have a change of heart. I'd have flipped the table like this: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
if Noah suddenly forgot about Raeliana and fell for Beatrice.

It's great that Raeliana didn't just walk away and had the courage to step out. I admire her for that since I wouldn't have as much courage in such situations.

Aggregator gang
I can't even describe the facial expression I'm making right now
It's like a combo of restlessness annoyance and disbelief and even more
I just can't describe it

I'm not even gonna try and understand

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad Raeliana walked out there and spat facts instead of being the typical MC who just walks away and lets misunderstandings continue. Gj Rae

@messydude019 she emphasized the word "real" since she knows how the real raeliana talks. which means she is the original raeli. idk if you probably know already since you commented 3 months ago but if you noticed, there are some evidences you can see. beatrice has been trying to kill raeli since the start (approached jake langston and asked him to bring raeli to her to kill her) because she wants to change her fate. she also fainted just like raeli and she knows what happened when eunha came to the world, which also gives us the idea that she is connected to these souls being not compatible to the body. also, if we ask "why is she trying to get close to noah and tell those things?" it makes me think that she also knows about the book, which in the novel, beatrice and noah are the main protagonist, so knowing that she will die (being raeliana), she approached the dark mage to switched her soul to beatrice (since they're also friends when they were a child) in order to change her fate and be the main protagonist. if you remember his holiness said that he felt dark magic being left on raelis body (this is because of the original raeli taht tries to switch her soul to beatrice).

Fed-Kun's army
oh ho, totally forgot my own theories from before. lol I guess I left this story for too long. thanks @ itsAC1701 for the refresher.

So to make it simple, they both switched their souls with each other's body. Am I right?

Fed-Kun's army
Yes she indeed is the dumbest villain of the year 😂😂😂😂

Contributor
Whatever her story is, this Beatrice is not the smoothest operator.

I mean, not just the Duke but also interestingly Raeliana appear to be absurdly competent in their own right. It probably sucks to be matched up against them as an average person, in what appears to be a mystical life-or-death struggle of some sort.

I was going to say maybe the OG Raeliana used black magic to become Beatrice... but it seems a lot people thought that way haha

That’s interesting development tho because it’s not like she would’ve known that she (OG Rae) would die and Beatrice would be the prince right? Maybe she thought she would have better chances with the prince if she were Beatrice.

Users who are viewing this thread