The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 120

Thank you for the chapter! ❤ Huh, I wonder what Bea wanted to say before Raeliana hugged her? Blame her?

Yesss finally she told him. Now we just have to deal with Beatrice and her lackeys~

Supporter
@jkitten Because they have no concrete proof that she was the one who started the fire, so they can't do anything to her even if they were to restrain and attempted to keep her there anyway.

Dex-chan lover
You know if the Duke had just perforated Beatrice with his sword instead of trying to force choke her this whole story would have ended right here.

Beab*tch lives to slither another day. A shame her father had to appear at such a moment. One good thing that happened to this is the fact Noah is aware of the basic plot and can hopefully prepare himself for whatever snares Beab*tch is planning. Oh, and he now knows she's a genuine b*tch.

That and he got to see jealous Rae. At the cost of Rae nearly dying. Not that great of a trade off but probably worth the short moment of suffering. Thanks for the update! Keep safe everyone

Damn SNAKE she was going to frame the Duke for "trying to suffocate her"!!!???
GOOD thing Bea is quick on the uptake!!
Gave the enemy a hug as to stop her from spitting more lies.
Damnit, i want to see someone give a hit five on the snakes face 😒

I don't understand why they wouldn't just accuse her of being the arsonist right then and there, even with only Raes testimony and her gasoline soaked glove they should have enough to atleast restrain her. Beatrice might be a duke's daughter but she's also just adopted, overall this 'solution' feels really forced. Well, I guess I'll see where this goes from here

Users who are viewing this thread