The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 120

Dex-chan lover
This is why I like this series, both mains do talk to each other, the heroine isn't a damsel in distress, and that they're both competent!

Well, I dont know its a spoiler or just a theory
Eun Ha(current Rae) supposed to be Bea, but because some incident, she became Rae.. and the current Bea has Rae soul (Ori Rae knew her fate, so she visited witch so that she can be Bae).. Thus, their soul exchanged.. but, because their body arent compatible with the soul, they easily get sick or fainted.. Whether Eun Ha became Rae or Bae, she is supposed to be loved by Noah, that is her fate in this novel..

Dex-chan lover
What just happened? I know they don't have the most solid evidence yet, but Noah is still a Duke, isn't he? Back in chapter 115, Raeliana was so certain that Beatrice and Vivian wouldn't be able to cover it up...

finally a manhwa that is not filled with unnecessary misunderstandings but MLs that are honestly talking to each other <3

God bless male lead for having more than the one dictated brain cell hooray hooray

ivv

Dex-chan lover
K A B E D O N
AAaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!

you know, I think Noah's fate is with the soul of real Beatrice (Eunha, now in Raeliana's body), not the fake Beatrice (Raeliana's soul on Beatrice's body)

Why was Beatrice so desperate of killing Raeliana? Is she going to die due to the original storyline was changed?

Fed-Kun's army
I love this webtoon but honestly I would rather the issue with her transmigration and nor fitting in her body be done with. Can't we just have a season of tranquility where they focus on their future instead of her constantly being on death's door ?

Users who are viewing this thread