The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 3 Ch. 120

Noah talking to someone who clearly attempted murder & about to call them out
Raelina: omg is he CHEATING on me ?!

clique shoujo logic really feels inappropriate here lol

Zm

Bro I'm sorry but I wanted Batrice caught red handed n dead like why the fuck did she get away I need some blood spilled, this woman is despicable

I don't know why people are getting so mad over Beatrice.
What's better than a good villain!
This story is already so unique since somebody murdered 'real world' Rae so she would end up in this novel which hasn't happened in any isekai manga i've read.
Most protags are killed by Truck-kun.

And! Since Beatrice is this novel's heroine and ace detective, she should make for a very challenging antagonist!
Thanks for the translation!

He could talk about important plot points... ooooooooorrrrrr he could tease his girl. Welp.

I love how brave Raeliana is. I mean if you look some other manga (i knew this is an manhwa) there is so much weak protagonist. They're protected too much by the Male Lead.

KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE DEW DEW DEWWWWWWW HEY HEY

what do u mean, raeliana? Beatrice is a romance story whose main character has black hair. She's a princess whose kingdom has fallen and be sent as a slave. She's kind and knowledgeable about medicine. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Yesss. She. Is. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).imagine noah's expression if she ever admit that.
When the two girls whispering to each other being two faced. Just wow. Girls on fire.... XD. It's on biaatch!!

Can't wait for the sweet moments next chapter XD!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRASLATIONS!!

Users who are viewing this thread