The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 123

Find yourself a lover that loves you as much as Noah loves Raeliana <3
But I'm curious though, what was Beatrice doing during the time she was hiding her whereabouts?

Ahaha, poor guy can't catch a break.

And I doubt getting rid of Beatrice is going to be that easy, considering how she seems to have been pulling the strings from behind the curtain the whole time.

That's it I am getting isekaid ! Where is the dude that will run me over with a truck or throw me off a roof ?

Dex-chan lover
Is there a problem with one of the pages? Or is it like that? Also Kill! Slaughter! One strike, living to dead, dead to parts, parts to bits!

wow. i was thinking of giving up on this manhwa. the previous chapters were kind of meh. glad the story is picking up. i'm excited about this iosa person. i hope beatrice proves to be a formidable villain cos we all have waited for her since forever to finally enter the scene. and noah. oh, noah. just wrap rae in a bubble wrap already.

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
lol Whitton got tricked into one of those fortune telling thingies.... except this time it may actually have some truth in it....

Noah's like "GET RID OF THAT BITCH!! HOW DARE SHE MAKE BAE SURE LIKE THIS!! THAT BITCH GOTTA DIE T.O.D.A.Y!! THE SOONER THE BETTER!! FUCK WHAT A BOOK SAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread