The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 124

Double-page supporter
Yeah. Noah is best boy being like this. Beatrice and that Vivian deserve to die 10 times over

Woah I still get suprised by the personalities of our characters even when we are so far into the story. Just goes to show how deep they are.

A ML that takes no bullshits and risk when it comes to protecting his girl- WE NEED MORE OF THIS. Noah freaking Wynknight, hats off to you!

But please do go and kill both Beabitch and Vivian for us :3

Uuuuuu things are getting more and more interesting! Love this! Thanks for the scans translations team!

Damn Noah. I know you love Raeliana so much that you would kill for her but I never thought you would go as far as coercing your brother. I guess when asked who would you save if both Rae and Siatrich are drowning, knowing you, it's a question of who you will save first and the answer is now obvious.

okay, it was stagnant for a while but it's getting good now!!!! I need some action to get my blood pumping. Raeliana never disappoints! Thank you for translating <3

Dex-chan lover
After several chapters of the brother being an annoying prick our guy Nohan puts him on his place.

And thanks God he won't waver to kill the bitch couple.

Fed-Kun's army
can soeone explain to me who is that guest exactly ? I know she was the prisoner from befor but Idon't get where is she from

Users who are viewing this thread