The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 124

He.....He can just go and kill them, he's just not doing so because of mere convenience, omfg, this is awesome!!

Group Leader
The guy is getting out the big guns and isnt afraid to use them on the bitches! Our FL is protected to god knows what lengths right now xd

I can’t wait for their (Vivian & Beatrice’s) punishment to come around, although, as things are done until now, it seems the one who took the action itself every time is Vivian, So Beatrice will probably frame her and make her a scrape goat.

Thanks for the update. Falling for Noah all over again. I get Siatrich's worries and all and he IS a good king but he also owes Raeliana for saving his son and all (like come... on! You owe tour brother too right? You owe Rae too. She's your sister in law, and again I get your worries, I do. But Noah's suspicions aside, all he has left is to look for evidence. Would you allow a seemingly innocent old man just because he lost his own children to keep a hidden monster/attempted murderer by his side? Heck, you should help investigate!)

I swear this lovestruck hubby named Noah is so top tier. Also why can’t you choose naomi as queen instead ;(((

Thank you so much for updating!! This is one of my favorite series and I’m so glad you picked this up again. 😃

Noah doesn't become insane, he is just Bucin... RIP Beatrice and Vivian, Omae(tachi) wa mou shindeiru!

pls beabitch just die already save us the trouble. also Adam I see you there in the corner ;)

Users who are viewing this thread