The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 129

lmao she looks so ready to punch him🤣🤣rolling up her sleeves and glaring at him like that lol

When will they marry? I mean they are living together 129 years. 😂

Dex-chan lover
We're about to know the bottom of story behind the secret of the original raeliana with that magician/witch whatever she is new character.

Also noah must brace himself his wife is about to give him either the hot seat or an exciting punishment.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Damn I really hope this will licensed as well in english translation.just like solo leveling T-T....really need to work my butt with yen press surveys.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Lolol yes. Threaten him. 'an affair. Why else would he be avoiding me? Hmm?'
Many thanks

Poor og Beatrice. Your best friend may have betrayed you. 😢

Thanks so much for the translations! ❤️

Call me crazy but beatrice is one of the villains that i can't hate to the core lol. She's just so unlucky.

So OG Raeliana stole Beatrice’s body? That’s messed up. Why would you kill your friend and steal her body?

OG Raeliana was stupid and still is. The MC was in perilous situations but still managed to avoid death and find a loving hubby. Changing bodies doesn’t mean anything if first you don’t have the courage to change yourself.

@HnaaA Beatrice isn't even the real villain lmao. I'm assuming that og raeli stole her friend's body with the black magic.
Real Beatrice is innocent
FUck OG Raeli.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Raeliana raising such death flag by using the "death mother" hair do?

Aggregator gang
This is like those scenes where teens try sneaking back into their house through their front door but their mom is sitting in the dark like SO YOU'VE RETURNED HUH?

Damn, there were so many ways to go about.
OG Rae choose the MOST fucked up way.
I mean, if you know the truth, there are ways to change it that does not involve black magic...

So OG Raeliana pulled a Medea from TBYEJFAD, meaning OG Beatrice is the current Raeliana. But why is she so adamant on killing her own friend? They seemed to get along well before. And her (OG Raeli's) family seems like they really cared about her based on current Raeli's interactions. If she just wanted to escape a shady engagement, did she really have to go this far?

Users who are viewing this thread