The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 129

Who is that witch that tricked the real Rae? Hmm.

Noaaah, u better explain now. Huhu. Don't get hurt. :(

Alsooo, the novel or manhwa is on sale?? I hope there's an english one. 😭

@Volttekka lol it's the webcomic "To Be You Even If For Just A Day" which is a long ass title. Translated then dropped by Lunalotuscans. You can find it here https://mangadex.org/title/44473/to-be-you-even-just-for-a-day

Fed-Kun's army
welp I believe karma will come
og raeliana should've already been content with being alive, yet she let greed took over her

(but, why do I get the feeling that there's more? like a true reason behind og rae's attempt to kill og bea…as if it's not just simple obsession/jealousy)

Raeli casually said, "an affair?" in which the butler frantically denied 😂😂

Lmaooo raeee, how could you say an affair in front of the butler hahahahahahha

@NoireNowaru Well..................
She wants to have a life of novels, where she is the main character, everyone loves her blah blah blah, basically a disney princess, the witch of this chapter told her about her future and offered to be Bea, she initially did not accept but the witch told her the future of her friend, she got more envious than she was of her and accepted in order to have everyone's attention being the heroine .............. she only wanted Noah for who is the "prince" of the heroine Beatrice

I feel bad for the real Raeliana I really do. She's dealt a shit fate and tries to change it.
unfortunately she's just destined to die because the world is just a never ending loop and it just sucks man.

But the fact she's also actively trying to have her friend killed so she can properly take her place is just a big yikes and thus any kind of sympathy I have for her is gone at this point.

Double-page supporter
@ThunderaMaou Keep in mind that this Raeliana(our current MC) not only had prior knowledge of what was going to happen and could thus prepare, but is also from a different world with different social norms and teachings. OG Raeliana was a woman in a medieval setting where women typically don't have a say in any matter. They are expected to get married to whoever their parents set them up with and unconditionally love their husbands because reasons. Granted, iirc this setting is set in a society where business owners seem to be gaining prominence over the nobility and women aren't nearly as oppressed as they could be(OG Beatrice seemed to have a lot of freedom and power in her own right, and our current Raeliana seems to have a fair bit of clout now), but men still hold most of the power as far as can be seen. Now sure, some women in our world, both in antiquity and present day, know how to act and talk so they have the power behind the scenes, but that largely depends on the person in question, and just because someone should change themselves to find a better life and gain power so they can maintain their happiness doesn't mean they know how to or are even able to do so in the first place. Changing one's circumstances and one's own personality depends largely on what resources they have and how difficult it is to change, or rather how oppressed they are by their environment. No amount of "courage" will make any difference if the person in question doesn't have any power to change their life for the better, let alone the confidence to do what is necessary. It's even worse when those around them are vile snakes that know how to lie and pretend to seem better than they are, only to abuse and metaphorically(and sometimes literally) imprison those that put their trust in them. No amount of "courage" would have protected all the women in history that were taken advantage of by all the people, men and other women, that were more powerful, more influential, and more conniving than they were. Same goes for men being taken advantage, of course, but women were largely the ones that were targeted the most in the past, and still are as far as I am aware.

Edit: In hindsight, I realize my comment seems like I'm trying to start a fight or something. However, my intention is just to provide my insights on the matter. If you disagree with me or simply dislike my perspective, then feel free to refute me and we can have a discussion. Otherwise if you want to ignore me then by all means.

What the, then raeliana is a good girl or not?😭 now i feel bad for beatrice, even tought before this chapter i hate her (bea)

LOL I love the art in this story. Like the way they drew stick figures when they were whispering 😂 Pwahaha

...I want that keychain that, apparently, comes with... What's that, a printed version? If only it was in english... 😭😭😭

I think the two Raeliana's are interesting in how they show that two people, even with the same circumstances, can make very different choices. Both Raelianas came to know they were destined to die but how they decided to handle it was vastly different. Mind you one can argue that current Rae has outside knowledge to help her, but you can't say the the original didn't have options besides using her own friend to save her self. As unfortunate as she has been, she crossed the line from victim to perpetrator. Our Rae on the other hand, being from another world, with no attachments to the people in this world, could have acted much more ruthlessly. She might have even justified that this is a fictional world. However, that's where the biggest difference arises, current Rae's character helped her mold her circumstances, past Rae let her circumstances mold her. You can't always choose your circumstances but you can often choose how you face them.

@Maharani_airin sorry, I'm just assuming, but did you miss out on the fact that
the og rae's soul is currently in bea's body? That's why the bea you hate is actually the og rae

Users who are viewing this thread