The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 136

ok this is so stupid. if there was an argument then how the fuck would Raelina be able to stab her from behind. There were no noises. Nothing. What a farce,.

No matter how despicable you may find Beatrice, you gotta agree she is kind of a cool antagonist

Dex-chan lover
So fucking dumb. Every single one of them are fucking morons. Look at her god damn wounds and how she is positioned. How the ever loving f are all of them so god damn stupid. What a shit arc.

What a mess does nobody ask how realiana was supposed to stab the queen in her back when they were facing each other or how Beatrice is conveniently the only witness, like if only the three of them were presents that means that also Beatrice is a suspect,,

Also why is only realiana who faint isn't Beatrice also suppose to feel shit when they're close because the exchange of souls

Fed-Kun's army
Some people above me raged at how the people there isn't doubting Bea, but trust me. As the first one Playing the victim card, Bae got the upper hand since that thing works in a heat of the moment situation.. 😩

I just want Beabitch D E A D

Also "are you saying I'm lying" "yeah that's exactly what I'm saying, my word against yours, let's have fun on prison" seriously she was always so smart why she didn't say the basic at that moment???! King please don't be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
you see, this is why you should not talk/make decisions in the heat of the moment, when emotions are running high. as some have pointed out, there are discrepancies in the scenario beatrice is painting (position of stab wound, illogical turn of events, etc.). all these folks need to take a deep breath and shut the f up sit down and THINK 🙄

also like raeliana literally fainted. can we please get a doc on the scene, stat????? where did y'all's brain cells go??

anyway, many thanks to bucci gang for the update

Dex-chan lover
@MeiraEve - hell, that tactic was the central point of Peach Girl. It's basic psychology that people will react emotionally to seeing a crying child or a woman.

I mean tbh if Noah kills them before he has to be killed/imprisoned for his crimes they don't win either, sooo

Great planning yall, you thought Noah preferred his position over killing you and Beatrice pointblank 🤣

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread