The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion - Vol. 4 Ch. 138

@Mitoio It was a long time ago, a friend named Ayette shared the link of the novel in Chinese but they already deleted it, although many spoilers were made in sleepless society and wordeland manwha

I LOVEE THE HIGH PRIESTT
btw can someone pls tell me what chapter Raeliana meet him? i want to re read it bc HES SO FUNNYY

Dex-chan lover
Pfffft. How the f can you get away with murdering the queen and think they won't investigate further? Beatrice's only hope was they execute Raeliana before investigating any further, and then managing to run off into the wilderness before an in-depth investigation. Welp.

Bea-bi
tch
is now screwed. "Royally" screwed.

I'm glad that Beatrice is exposed but poor Vivian. I was hoping that she was just badly hurt but alive.

Double-page supporter
that was simultaneously the most underwhelming yet most practical deus ex machina i’ve seen in a long while

many thanks for the quick update

Dex-chan lover
Fucking swear if this doesn't end with a satisfying conclusion (cause most of the time in these stories it doesn't)
We fucking RIOT.

Noah is one of those rare people who can deliver a threat while having sparks and flowers in the background and still looks cool.
On side note:

ALL HAIL GRANPA!!!

Users who are viewing this thread